ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ

Start from the beginning

Everyone shouting as they walked down the alley. "Lass go!!!!!" Lucas yelled as everyone followed him. It wasn't a big ceremony. It was just them. No big complications though they were rich as hell.

"Attention please" taeyong stood up tapping his glass as he got everyones attention. Clearing his throat as he looked towards haechan who was already looking at him.

"As of today my one and only brother Lee Donghyuck got married to the love of his life Cho-hee. And let me tell you I dont oppose any of it. Infact I'm really happy that he found you.

Cause if you only hadn't shown up in his life he would still be that reckless idiot who killed people merciless.

I would want to thank you Cho hee for having the patience to bring out the best out of him. Cause Without you he would be nothing."

Haechan nodded in agreement as he took her hand in his, intertwinning their fingers. "And my brother Donghyuck, i wish you the best in life from this day on.

Don't ever break her heart cause you'll regret that." Taeyong said as he showed him a knife. A small laugh erupting out of everyones mouth.

"May the both of you live a fruitful life. May the best be bestowed upon the both of you.

I give you all my blessings happy married life brother!" He said as he put up the champagne glass. "Happy married life haechanie!!!" Everyone yelled in chorus as they drank it.

"Ah and" taeyong interrupted. "As you know the rules you gotta give your leader position to the next one in line" taeyong said as he pointed the glass at mark sitting next to haechan.

Haechan nodded as he stood up. "I Lee Haechan hereby am resigning my position as the leader of NCT and giving it to the next on in line Lee Mark." He said as everyone clapped. "Leader mark lass go!!!" Lucas howled.

Haechan shook hands with mark as mark stood up. Thanking as he gladly took the position. Haechan sat back down looking to her side. She gave him a reassuring smile, squeeze his hand.

Everyone happily cheering for mark as they filled their stomachs. Small conversations happening in groups around each other as they spent this day as the rest.

Time passed on quickly as the sun drowned into the sea. Leaving a orange blue colours dazzle upon the sky. There in the middle of the beach on the sand sat two people whom no one could ever seperate.

No one ever imagined that they would fall in love. Not even they themselves but here they were. Ready to give off their lives for one an another. Ready to spend the rest of their lives with one another, waking up to each other by their sides.

Their love. It was a tricky one. No one imagined a girl who only wished for a peaceful life with a proper degree would get involved with a gang.

But she never regretted any of it. If she was brought back to that same night she would still help those 7 unknown boys.

A boy who always was reckless and never knew what love was. Never in a thousand years did he imagine he would ever fall in love. But there he was, madly in love with the girl whom he thought was a burden to his life.

Nothing is predictable in life. Just go on with the flow and it will take to places you never even would have ever imagined.

Things will be tough at first as you try to get out of the bud, but it will eventually blossom into a beautiful flower.

Once blossomed how many ever hardships u go through you will be happy and make it out successfully.

He was just a bud trying his best to blossom out. She was his side hand who helped him blossom into a beautiful flower who can withstand any problem with her by his side.

"Hyuck..." "Hmm??" "Don't ever leave me alone" holding her hand in his, looking into those heavenly eyes as a smile adored his face.

"I will never leave you alone." He said kissing her forehead. The moonlight shining brightly upon the young couple, as they started a new life as husband and wife.

"I love you bell"
"I love you too hyuck"
______________________________________

"I love you bell""I love you too hyuck" ______________________________________

Okay guys ...idk why I'm sad but uh yea their married now!!

I really am gonna miss this couple once everything is over and the book is officially finished (just one more chapter!!)...this book really does have a special place in my heart as it's my first one 🤧

Anyways thanks for reading!!
Stay safe and healthy!!