04✨

She looked straight into his eyes. Gazing at his clear cut face unknowingly made her heart skip a beat. She had been too focused on his face not realising that she had been staring for quite a few mins.

Their hands brushed against each other bringing her out of the trance. "What," he said deadpanned. Fear took her over as the atmosphere changed to be more darker.

She calmed herself down not showing her fear outside and slowly pointed out at the pain reliever on the shelf.

He eyed the pain reliever and left without saying another word leaving the girl wedged to the ground.

She soon shook her head took the pain relievers and went the way the boy went

"Wait can't u at least fill me up a bit on what happened that day so that u don't leave me thinking weird pieces of stuff," she asked catching up to the tall figure.

"You saw what you saw forget about it it's none of your business to know what happened," he said bluntly leaving the store before the girl could give a reply.
__________________________

Haechan walked as fast as he can towards his car and entered it. Panting heavily he saw his face in the mirror flushed pink. "You seem like you have seen a ghost," said Renjun." None of your business," he said and took off the car.

*Little did Haechan know that even his heart had skipped a beat while staring at her, a really strong connection between him and her.*
_________________________

Cho hee woke up to the alarm washed herself up. Not bothered about her hair she let it be as it is and left for school. Setting foot inside a cafe nearby for some coffee and some buns to fill her stomach up for the morning.

She walked her way to school not noticing a man who was pretty much following her all the way from her house.

Music blasted in her ears as she walked up to her school not noticing that the man had stopped and returned seeing her enter the school.

It was just another ordinary day for her at school ..almost sleeping at biology class not bothering to take notes as she sat there trying her best to keep her eyelids open.

The bell rang notifying the students that it was the end of the day...everyone rushing out in groups of friends.

Cho hee on the other hand never had friends she was a person who never talked much in class. As she was leaving the school her phone rang.

"Bang Chan"

She picked up the call "Hey wats up!" "Hey umm, yea I called to say that the cafe is closed for the next few days I'll let you know when it will open up again "

"Oh umm is it closed like locked cus I gotta take a few notebooks that I left the other day"

"Oo if u come by now I guess you will be able to take it ...I had sent Hyunjin and I.N to the cafe for some work ...I'll inform them" "Yea kk by-" the call got cut abruptly which was wierd but she shook off all the thoughts and hurried to the cafe to take her books.
_____________________

She reached the cafe but to her surprise it was already closed. She tried calling Chan but no avail it kept saying
"The number your calling is either switched off or not reachable"
once again wierd ...

Now that's a series of wierd stuffs that's happening to me

She tried calling the others but it was fruitless as no one answered, she went to their dorms but was informed that they had left 2 days ago leaving the girl with no answers as to why this sudden leave or the sudden disappearance of the boys.
_____________________

Where do u think the boys must have gone ??!?? 😏😏