Noah discreetly placed a hearing piece into my hand which I placed in my ear, something that allowed them to hear me and I hear them.

I made my way to the dancing floor, standing right in his view. Just as I began swaying my body to the beat, I felt his heated gaze on me but I pretended not to notice. I just continued to keep my eyes closed and continued to lose myself in the music.

A minute later, I felt grimy hands drag my body to them and I slowly opened my eyes, feigning surprise as I let a small gasp escape my mouth. He grabbed my waist and leaned in to whisper in my ear, thankfully the opposite one from the one with the piece in it. "Can I buy you a drink?"

He moved away slightly when I nodded, a smirk donning the twisted features of his face. I had to hide the feeling of disgust I felt just looking at him as he took my hand in his and took me to the bar.

He looked approximately thirty and with a big beer belly as well as a scruffy beard. His eyes were rimmed red, which showed the evidence of drinking and possibly drugs. Just touching him made my body feel repulsed.

We had made it to the bar but he didn't seem to want to let go of my hand. "What can I get for you pretty lady?" He asked in an attempt to be seductive but it only turned me off further.

Instead, I let out a small feminine giggle, forcing a blush rise to my cheeks and hiding
my face slightly as if I was embarrassed by the compliment. In actual fact, his smirk gave me an eyesore.

He took hold of my chin, forcing me to face him and as I expected, my actions just made his smirk grow wider. "Don't hide your face from me, beautiful," He ordered with a possessive tone. I think I just gagged in my mouth.

"A margarita please," I said shyly, answering his previous question and he flashed me a smile before getting a bartender to make it. He sat down on a stool and I was about to sit next to him but he pulled me on his lap so I faced him.

I bit my lip out of actual nervousness and his gaze followed my movement as he licked his own lips. "I think I'm starving for something else," He said lowly before attaching his lips to mine in a hungry frenzy. I forced myself to return the kiss with fake passion and hoped he would follow me in my next move without a question.I ran my hands through his mop of hair, tugging on it slightly and getting a moan from him. At that sound of arousal, I pulled back slightly and my eyes darted around, almost as if I was shy of public PDA.

"Let's go somewhere more private," He whispered into my ear, falling for my bait and I nodded my head. I got off his legs and he dragged us to exactly the spot I intended, the place behind the bar though it was deserted.

Where were they? I thought slightly frantically as he pushed me up against the wall and attached his lips to the side of my neck. He was inching closer to my bruised area, still covered in makeup and just as I decided I had enough, he was pulled off me.

"Good work Hazel," Blake commented as he held up the man by his collar, dangling him with an arm. It just proved how strong Blake really was and the man seemed to realise it because his face paled. I folded my arms as I watched the scene unfold in front arms as I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

He was immediately dropped down and he narrowed his eyes at me, lunging for me suddenly all the while yelling, "you bitch." His arm reached to enclose around my wrist but I sidestepped him and swung my fist at his face, watching proudly as he crumpled to the floor.

Seeing as he couldn't get his revenge on me, he turned his pleading gaze to Blake who stood there stotically. "P.please just g...give me more t..time, I will have your money s..s...soon," He pleaded, stuttering with fear.

"Hazel turn around," Blake ordered and I knew it was best to follow his order, doing exactly as he said. I had barely covered my ears when the familiar sound of a gun shooting resounded and I had to stop myself from turning back to make sure Blake was okay. Of course he was okay...

"Let's go, I will have my men to dispose of the body," Blake said, gripping my forearm and dragging me towards the carpark where Noah and Izzy were seated in the car. There was a device in Noah's hand that was probably what they were listening from.

I got into the front seat of the car as Blake slipped into the driver's seat. Looking back and realising we were missing a gang member, I asked, "Where's chris?"

"He left because and he quote, 'I do not want to fucking hear someone being pleasured, it is a fucking waste of time for someone as important as I am', " Blake commented, meeting Izzy's eye in the mirror and both of them wearing smirks on their faces.

What was I missing out on here? Even Noah looked smug, like the three of them were in some loop that I wasn't. "Did he leave during all baiting assignments?" I asked, confused. Because despite the little I knew of the despicable man, that seemed quite unlike him.Izzy shook her head and replied, "Nope, first time." I furrowed my eyebrows, interesting. The car ride back was silent as all of us savoured another job well done.

I usually wouldn't commend killing a person, especially an innocent one but the man I baited was far from that. He was staring at women 10 years or so younger and it was clear that he was not a foreigner to this club.

I wondered how many of this women had accepted money for him to have sex with them, but the way many of them winked at him as he walked with me to the bar told me my answer. Far too many.

And I was pretty sure the same idea was running into his head as he first saw me, thinking I too would sell my body to earn a quick buck. He disgusted me thoroughly and despite the fact that I hadn't killed someone before, he seemed like the perfect target for my first murder.
So no, I did not feel guilty about what I did. In fact, I felt a bit proud that I had rid the world of yet another paedophile that only did more harm than good to the people around him.

TBC

How do you think hazel did for her first job?

Why did chris leave this time when he had no problem watching it before?

(Is it jealousy I sense... )
Do vote and comment ✨😉