20. In the morning

Start from the beginning

I think I'm crazy for feeling so connected to him, but relax, as for once, I'm confident that he might feel the same.

Stepping into the living room, I can hear him on the phone

"No man, I don't know if I can do that" I hear, not my business so I won't get involved.

"I can ask her, but I don't know what she's going to do" her?

"Look just give me a little time alright? I can't exactly spring this on her can I" and I walk into the room fully and he spots me straight away,

"I've got to go man I'll talk to you soon" and he hangs up, dropping his phone on the couch behind him and smiling at me.

I don't ask him who he was on the phone with, or what he was talking about. I don't have any particular right to know and if he wants to tell me then I'm sure he will.

"Thank you for breakfast, I really appreciated it" I smile at him and move to sit on the couch, but I don't get that far as he reaches out to grab my arm, pulling me into him and kissing me swiftly on the lips.

"I don't know if you have plans for today but I'd love to spend it with you if you're alright with that" he mumbles against my lips, not parting too far from me, his arms wrapped around my back.

"I don't have any plans" I reply, eyes caught on his lips as we stand so close together.

He hums as he pulls me back into him, kissing me again. My breathing quickens and I lift my arms up and around his neck, kissing him back and slipping my tongue into his mouth. A groan comes from him, and he runs his hand down and grabs one of my ass cheeks in a firm grip, shaking it slightly as he tenses his hand on me.

He pulls away from me briefly, so he can step back towards the couch, dropping himself down on to it and pulling me into him by my hips so I land on top of him again, straddling him as we sit here.

His hands leave my waist and run up my body and onto my face, pulling me harshly into him and kissing me with a bruising force. I grip onto his shoulders as we sit here, digging my nails in to the muscle at the top of his back, moving myself closer to him, my hips dragging across his, where I feel his erection press against me.

We both moan simultaneously at the contact, out kisses becoming more urgent as both of his hands move to grip my ass, pulling me against him in a rolling motion. The forced contact makes me gasp, as he repeats himself again, grinding me down onto his erection, lifting his hips off the couch and up onto me.

"Shit" he groans, and his grip on my ass gets tighter, slightly painful now with the possibility of leaving a bruise but I can't bring myself to care.

I push my hips down onto his, trying to increase this friction that is driving me insane, a wetness pooling in my underwear as we grind together on his couch. His hands leave my skin and come to grip the bottom of his t-shirt, lifting it slightly and pulling back to check if this is okay.

I nod at him, breathless and guide his hands up, lifting his t-shirt up and over my head and I resist covering myself from him.

His eyes are hungry now, looking over my half naked figure on top of him and his hands reach up to grab my breasts, squeezing lightly and groaning as he does.

"Fuck me. Your fucking tits are better than I ever imagined" and my skin grows hot.

Imagined?

He lifts me slightly off his lap with his hands on my ass and my own hands come to grip the couch beside his head, tensing when I feel his fingers pulling my underwear to the side. Slipping two fingers inside of me with ease.

My head drops back when he does, and with me in this position, his mouth latches on to my nipple, drawing a moan from my lips. He holds me up and pressed to him with a firm grip on my ass, and his fingers are diving into me at a rapid pace, mouth still attached to my nipple.

"Nate" I moan, and I know he likes it as he bites gently down on my nipple, causing me to jerk forward into him and his fingers pick up their pace, his face pulling back from me.

"You like that don't you" he asks, watching me as he gives me pleasure with his rapidly moving fingers.

"You like it when I fuck you with my fingers, hm?" and his mouth is just in front of mine, lips just grazing each other as he pushes me down further on to his hand.

"I want to watch my fingers in your dripping pussy" he tells me and the moan I let out sounds foreign to me.

He curls them inside of me, gripping me at the base of my throat and pushing me back. I'm up on my knees slightly, and he pushes his legs apart to spread mine, giving himself the perfect view.

My toes curl at the dark look on his face as he sees what he's doing to me, hands squeezing the sides of my throat and moan tears out of me,

"Oh fuck, fuck. I'm gonna cum" I moan out and his speed never slows down, hand gripping tightly at the base of my throat.

"Fucking cum for me" he growls out and as usual I can't help but to obey. My orgasm hitting me full force and my head drops back.

He removes his hand from my throat, and I gasp for air, feeling his fingers slip out of me when my orgasm has worn off.

He moves his hand from the base of my neck to the back of my head, lifting my head forward and into his mouth, where he gives me a sweet kiss, lifting me to the side of him gently and moving my underwear back to cover me and slipping his t-shirt over my exposed skin.

"Be right back" he whispers against my lips, kissing me gently and sending me a sly wink, before wandering away into the kitchen.

Is it any wonder I'm weak for this man?