"She didn't tell you? I was about to call you yesterday but she said that she called you already yesterday and said you were waiting at home" Sophia said

"No, she didn't tell me Sophia. What happened yesterday?" Lizzie asks angrily

"Suspension failure. Her tires were out of place and she crashed into the wall but no major injuries, only bruises" Sophia informed them. All of them panicked when they heard this.

Suddenly, they heard one of the crew that's been on the line with Elia shouting

"SAFETY CAR IS ON THEIR WAY TO ELIA" the crew shout at the people outside and that is enough making them look back at the monitor to see Elia's car was spinning and then crash the wall. Her car was split into two at this point.

The gentlemen immediately stood up from their seats getting ready to sprinting to Elia. They didn't notice they were holding their breath until they saw Elia getting up, walking to the safety car and paramedic along with them.

They were trying to check her injuries but Elia waved them off and they brought her back to the booth where everyone was waiting for her. Isaac, Jamie and Maggie have driven their car to the booth too. They can't help but panic when they see her car crash into 2.

When Elia arrived there, she was engulfed in a hug by her mother. Lucky for her, she is still in her helmet so, Lizzie won't see her wincing in pain when Lizzie hugging her.

Elia on the other hand, couldn't return the hugs. She was mad at herself. She is getting angrier. This didn't help at all. she just makes things worse.

She opened her helmet and everyone could see her pale face from the crash and what's more shocking was that her expression was angry.

The medic was coming nearing her but she snapped at them "I SAID I'M FINE" she raises her voice

Isaac, who was watching worriedly, knew there's something wrong.

"Eliana, what is wrong with you?!" Isaac asks angrily

"Shut up Isaac" Elia replied with the same tone as Isaac. Everyone was watching back and forth on both teen encounter

"NO, YOU TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU RIGHT NOW ELIANA!" Isaac shouts in front of her and the others. They can't interfere because they know what Isaac did was right and they know only Isaac could let her open up.

"CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT'S JUST HAPPENING ISAAC? DON'T YOU SEE IT? OR YOU WANT ME TO LIE TO YOU SAYING THAT I'M FINE TOO. THAT THERE'S NOTHINGS WRONG WITH ME BUT I WAS DYING INSIDE STRESSING ABOUT EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING WAS WRONG ISAAC, EVERYTHING WAS AGAINST ME AND I FEEL SUFFOCATE WITH THIS FEELING ISAAC! HOW DO I THROW THIS FEELINGS AWAY? I PRETEND THAT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" Elia exclaimed angrily throwing away her helmet to the ground.

Lizzie and the others hearing that in shocked when they heard this

"Why did you didn't tell me Eli?" Lizzie asks in tears and Elia turns to face her mom

"Because I don't like seeing you like this" Elia said motioning to the tears on her mother eyes

"Elia, the more you didn't tell us, the more worried we are on you" Seb said softly but Elia could see the hurtful expression on everyone faces

She took a deep breath but that's a mistake. She wincing and groaning in pain almost collapsed to the floor if Isaac wasn't close enough to her. Her whole body was in pain. She knew her whole body was bruising at this point.

"Hey, hey. What's hurting you? Tell me baby" Lizzie asks worriedly when she's looking at her daughter wincing. The medic came and checked over her. They open her suits only to reveal bad bruises all over her body right now making everyone gasp at that sight.

"I'm sorry" that's all Elia could say at that moment. She really looks defeated when she says she apologizes to everyone, especially Lizzie.

She was brought to the medical center for further treatment and X-Ray. Her left side was broken and she has to be in cast for the next 3 weeks.

And now, she was in the car with everyone to go back home. Joshua, her team manager, gave them 3 weeks of break since Elia couldn't do anything because she's in cast.

Lizzie carefully brings Elia inside of the house with everyone following pursuit behind her.

"Can you bring me to my room? I wanna rest" Elia said to her mother. Lizzie of course agreed with that, bringing her daughter upstairs to her room.

Lizzie settled her in on her bed, waiting for Elia to really sleep. Lizzie couldn't stop shaking from the thoughts of seeing Elia in an accident like that. It makes her reluctant to let Elia go back to the track after this.

"I'm so sorry mom" Elia said looking at Lizzie with her green eyes and her voice cracking. Lizzie just kissed the top of her head

"Sleep baby. We'll talk about this when you wake up. Now, get some rest" Lizzie said, caressing her cheeks.

"I love you. so much" Elia mumbles as her eyes start to close. The doctor gave Elia some prescription for her pain relief before she went home. The pain relief must've been really strong to make her fall asleep.

Lizzie just caresses her daughter's face softly, watching her daughter sleep peacefully.

"She's gonna be fine, Lizzie. We'll help her like we always do" Scarlett said standing from the doorway. Scarlett just said that to convince herself too. She's a mother, she knows how it feels if her daughter ever gets hurts and not to mention that Elia is much of a daughter to her

"I don't know if I want her to be back on track again or not. But for now, I was strongly wanting her to quit" Lizzie said eyes glued on Elia

"To be honest, me too. I was terrified seeing her like that" Scarlett said, sighing agreeing with Lizzie.

"But unfortunately, we can't just make her quit it just like that. This is her hobby. It's her comfort place" Lizzie said

"It's okay Lizzie. We'll figure it out. We just have to focus on helping her right now. that's our priority" Scarlett said comforting her best friends

"Thank you, guys. For always supporting her too" Lizzie said looking at Scarlett smiling genuinely.

"Well, she's our favorite Olsen" Scarlett teases trying to lighten up the mood and it works because Lizzie did laughs half-heartedly on her best friend remarks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go, another day, another chapter!!!! And shit number 4 has happened. More to come hehehehehhe😈. Oooh! We have 2 new characters here! Maggie and Jamie!!!

And also poor Elia she's been struggling in school until she's making everyone shocked on her sudden outburst. Welp, I would too if. Hell, I even cried on my math test because I don't have any clue what to wrote on that paper😂

So like usual, I just wanna say thanks to everyone that read and voted this story! It meant a lot to me and I really do you guys have wonderful day/ night wherever you are <3

On another note; for Colleen Hoover fans, F YEAH WE'RE GETTING SEQUEL FOR IT ENDS WITH US! IT STARTS WITH US! I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING WHEN I SAW COLLEEN IG POST . I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PLOT TWIST BECAUSE THAT WOMAN IS SNEAKY! That's all. I'm done hihi

LOTS OF LOVE GUYSSS❤️❤️❤️