"Today's gonna be my first-time training and test drive with everyone on the team. And you all were watching me" Elia said. That was partially the truth. She was nervous about that but not enough on stressing her right now. 

"You'll do great sweetheart. We saw you on your comps the other day. And it's just training for today." Lizzie assured her daughter.

Elia just stays silent and nods her head at her mother and smiles at her.

15 minutes later, they arrived at the circuit. Elia's assistant and bodyguard were there waiting for her at the front door. Elia was doing great on hiding her limping.

They all went inside where the team was. Isaac, Maggie and Jamie saw Elia and they all waved at her frantically. They all were in their suits already getting ready.

"Am I late?" Elia asks worriedly

"No. Maggie and I had a meeting just now and Jamie is just tagging along since he's got nothing better to do" Isaac said, chuckling.

"Elia, you're okay?" Jamie asks making Isaac confused looking at Elia and Jamie

"This is the third time I hear people asking me if I'm okay. another person asking me that, I'll not hesitate to throw a punch on their face" Elia stated angrily. The adults who were standing on her back watching, shocked at her little outburst. Oh, they will not be ready to see what's coming.

"Woah, what's with the attitude?" Isaac asks, holding up his hand in the air as surrender. Elia just rolled her eyes annoyingly making Isaac raise his eyebrows in shocked

Elia just left them there shocked to change into her suits with Sophia and her bodyguard following pursuit.

"She didn't sleep, did she?" Isaac asks the adults but mainly Lizzie

"Yesterday before I went to bed, she's already sleeping and this morning when I wanted to wake her up, she's on her desk sleeping from studying," Lizzie replied.

"Yup, that explains the attitude," Isaac said, confirming his theories.

"Well, then. You must be Maggie and Jamie Clarke?" RDJ asks the siblings to ease up the tension in the air after Elia outburst just now

And they started introducing themselves to the adults waiting till Elia came back with her suit.

They started with warming up for 30 minutes and now they were on the lane with their cars getting ready.

Lizzie and Scarlett couldn't stop filming Elia in her cars, getting ready and while she's training. They are being adorable proud mothers recording all the moments with their daughter.

Elia eagerly wanted to start driving and speeding off. She couldn't wait because when she's speeding, she felt like all her anger and problems went away. Running, speeding away just like how the car was speeding.

The countdown board in front of them started to count down and then they were released to speeding. Elia was in fourth place and was now overtaking all of them. She was now leading by split seconds. It didn't stop to amaze them how good she was.

The adults were just watching intently from the monitor when suddenly they heard one of the crew talking

"Even when she's injured, she could drive perfectly well after her accident yesterday" the crew said and the adult's eyes widened and shocked looked at each other.

Sophia heads snapped to the crew

"She hurts from her training yesterday?" Lizzie asks worriedly and have a hint of furious a bit