Miho: hyung, aren't you supposed to be my night and shining armor?

Hyesung: eww no...

These are Taehyung and Jungkook's children. At first the couple though they could only have one child, but they were wrong.

The next day after Hyesung turned 1, Jungkook found out he was pregnant. He was shocked by it, and thought that maybe it's just a misunderstanding, but when Seokjin explained that he could get pregnant again, because he was a human before and on top of that an intersex he got shock, and so happy.

When Taehyung found that out he almost passed out, he was so happy that moment that he bought fireworks that says "I'm gonna be a dad again".

Then after Jungkook gave birth, they thought that, that's the child, but oh they are absolutely wrong again.

2 years later, Jungkook got pregnant again, and on top of that, with twins this time. Taehyung was so surprised and felt so ecstatic. So on Jungkook's baby shower, Taehyung gifted him blue yachts that formed boys on the sea, and they flew with the helicopter to see the word.

After that, Jungkook always tells Taehyung to put condoms on when they do the dirty. But since it's so long (8 years later) Taehyung decided to "forget" the condoms, and do it with his husband.

And so, Jungkook git pregnant again, Taehyung was shock but not at all surprised, He was also so happy about it that he franchised Gucci and Balenciaga for Jungkook. Jungkook thought it was too much, but kept the store anyways.

And now, 20 years later, they have five kids. Kim Hyesung, the oldest. Kim Miho, the second oldest. Kim Sang-Hoon and Kim Song-Hoon the twins. And the youngest Kim Junghan.

Taehyung is the richest man in Korea and Asia for the past 2 decades. Everyone thinks that his children are such spoiled brats, but they were wrong.

Jungkook and Taehyung thought them how the be a good and respectful person, it's true that they can get anything they wanted, but they share their fortunes with others who are in need everytime they can.

The siblings are aslo so attached to each other that they would kill if any of them gets hurt, especially if that one is their baby brother, Kim Dojin.

Kim Dojin is an intersex like their mother, he is really special to the family because he is the youngest and the most fragile one

Kim Dojin is an intersex like their mother, he is really special to the family because he is the youngest and the most fragile one. While his hyung's are beasts.

Jk: Hey my babys what's all this commotion?

Jungkook said slowly walking down the stairs with his 7 months baby bump.

"Mama"

Everyone shouted running to him to help him walk down. Jungkook took his eldest son's hand, while his others kids followed them from behind.

Hyesung helped Jungkook sit down on the couch, while the others sat the opposite.

Miho: oh my god, when is dad gonna stop getting you pregnant mom?

Jk: I don't know about that baby...

Sj: well basically Jungkook is almost fifty, just like woman, he should probably be stopped from getting pregnant......Hey Amara get back here young lady!

Seokjin said running after his and Namjoon's youngest daughter, whom had stolen a few cupcakes from him.

T: well I'll stop when I get a girl though...

Taehyung said out of nowhere, walking towards them, with little Dojin in his arms.

After seeing him, the twins immediately ran to him and grab Dojin. Taehyung just chuckled at his sons, whole looking at them fondly.

T: hey my love...how are you...

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead while sitting next to him. Jungkook then leaned his head on the older's shoulder, whole caressing his bumb.

Jk: I'm good my love...a bit tired though

T: sorry...

Jk: what? you didn't do anything wrong...

T: I made you pregnant again, when I promised not to...what if you won't stop getting pregnant?....my love we have infinity to ourselves, we are vampire's...

Jk: it's okay Taehyungie...I love having lots of children with you...

T: ahhhh, why are you cute? are you tempting me?

Jk: and if I am?

Both of them giggled and suddenly kissed each other on the lips, hungrily but full of love and passion.

Hyesung: dad! mama! Dojin is here!

Miho: yuck do that on your room

Sang-Hoon: dad have mercy on mama's lips!

Song-Hoon: mama, stop tempting dad!

Junghan: you guys are disgustingly adorable!

Their kids shouted, they pulled away and luaghed at them. Then moments later, they opened their arms for their children to hug.

It's everything they wanted, having a big family, a he me filled with laughter, and love, and an unending peace of heaven in their humble home. And to say Taehyung and Jungkook wouldn't change a thing from that.

The End

My Vampire and His Lies is now officially signing off.

I would like to thanks everyone for an unending love and support. I hope we'll see each other again on another love story. Thankyou for walking with me, to finish this path.

I love you guys so much

- from your author: MiracleHappiness7

❤️