22

After the meeting and changing plans about their mission in Italy, Taehyung finally arrived at his mansion.

He quietly went in, thinking Jungkook is asleep, and as he went inside the house further, he noticed the lights in the kitchen  were on.

He frowned his eyebrows thinking who might be awake at this time, but then he saw Jungkook facing him back as the younger washed the dishes.

Taehyung's frown turned upside down, and he smiled softly. He quietly walked inside the kitchen and went to back hug Jungkook.

Jungkook got started and flinch a bit making Taehyung alarmed and worried...

T: sorry, did I scare you?

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and change his expression from shocked to a soft smile.

Jk: yeah... A bit...

Taehyung felt guilty, he caresses the younger's tummy and said...

T: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it....

He then kissed his forehead and asked...

T: how are you, and the little pea?

Jk: little pea?

Jungkook giggle making Taehyung smile more, he then nodded...

T: yeah, little pea...our little baby is as little as a pea right now...

Taehyung said fond and adore evident in his voice. He then turned them around and was now facing Jungkook.

He still has his hands on the younger's waist, as he bent down leveling Jungkook's tummy.

T: but you'll grow big and strong aren't you my golden baby...

Taehyung talked to the younger's tummy and kissed it a couple of times. Making Jungkook chuckle fondly and played with the vampire's hair.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, and seeing the younger smile made Taehyung very happy. He got up on his feet and faced Jungkook.

He then planted a sweet kiss on the younger's forehead, and hugged him tight.

Jungkook frowned, and he felt like Taehyung is not doing good, seeing how he clings to him today.

Jk: what's wrong?

Taehyung just shock his head, and buried it in the younger's neck and engulf his scent, making Taehyung sighed in content.

Jungkook didn't say anything, he just stood there and caressed Taehyung's hair, as he kissed his nape.

T: we're going to Italy tomorrow...

Taehyung suddenly said. Jungkook took a step back and looked at Taehyung.

Jk: Tae... Is that your problem?

T: ahhh I don't wanna lie!...they are making me lie to you so...... we're going to Italy because we have to take care of our business... And I have to personally kill those motherfuckers-

Jk: no cursing in front of our child!

T: sorry lovely... Sorry baby...

Taehyung said and bent down to kiss Jungkook's tummy. He then continued to tell the younger his problem...

T: anyways... I have to personally ki... K word those who tried to run my business in an illegal way, plus I have to talk to their government so that they won't close my hotels

Jungkook just chuckled seeing how Taehyung explained things, the vampire was greeting his teeth while explaining, as he was stopping himself from cursing.