19

Trigger warning ⚠: this chapter has a disgusting part. It talks about dead species. So you can skip that part when you see this "⚠".

T: this will take a second...it'll be over soon. I promise.

Taehyung said, as he cupped Jungkook's face who is now laying on the bed, at Taehyung's mansion.

Taehyung then sat beside him, he was about lean in and bite his neck. But Seokjin stopped him, and said...

Sj: Tae... Remember, Jungkook might not accept your venom, because it depends on how his body reacts... But if he does accept it, it'll take time for him to wake up. It maybe a week or so... So be patient, and don't loose hope. And take note, the bite will be the indication that you accept him as your mate, and he shall live as long as you are alive.

Taehyung just nodded, and proceed to come closer to Jungkook. He leaned down, and slowly came closer to the younger's neck.

And just like that, he buried his fangs deep on the younger's neck gland, and inject his venom.

After a couple of minutes, he took out his fangs and licked the bite mark. He then look at Jungkook and carresed his cheeks. He leaned down once again, and kissed the younger's forehead.

After that, he stood up and looked at everyone inside the room. He looked at Yoongi and said.

T: I'll be gone for a while... I need you to look after Jungkook.

Y: don't worry, I'll protect him with every inch of my strength.

T: Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoonji. I need you to come with me.... Seokjin, its best you stay here and keep an eye on Jungkook as well.

Sj: worry not, Master Tae... I can assure to call you when anything happens.

Taehyung nodded. Then Yoonji suddenly asked...

Yj: where are we going Master Tae?

T: we'll kill your little friend

Taehyung said coldly. Hoseok just secretly carresed Yoonji's back, because he knew the latter felt bad.

Taehyung on the other hand went near Yoongi, he tapped his shoulder and whispered...

T: beware of my father, be cautious of the surroundings, and most importantly... Don't get confused.

Yg: I know. I won't...

And with that, Taehyung stepped back and went towards Jungkook. He then again sat in the bed and leaned down kissing his tummy and said...

T: papa will be back...

And so, Taehyung left. Hoseok and Yoonji trailing behind him. Namjoon stayed for a bit, as he bid his byes to his lover.

Sj: well... What do you have to say?

N: I promise I'll be safe... And come back home, to you.

Sj: okay... Now go or Taehyung will punish you.

N: alright... I love you

Sj:.... I love you too...

And so Namjoon kissed Seokjin passionately. After that he went off. Yoongi and Seokjin were left inside the room.

Sj: I still can't believe Taehyung called us hyung, and cried infront of us for the first time...

Seokjin suddenly said, gaining Yoongi's attention.

Yg: Yeah... Love can really change people, doesn't it?

Sj: it does.... That's why, Jungkook needs to wake up. He needs to stay alive for Taehyung... Taehyung deserves happiness