9

After that night, Jungkook didn't bother to think about what Taehyung had said. He tried to move on from those harsh words.

But it seems like it's hard to process it, especially because he works for, and he sees Taehyung everyday.

But despite that, he tried to work professionally, and put aside his personal feelings.

And it's currently 10 in the morning, and Jungkook is processing some papers, Taehyung had ask to finish before 2 in the afternoon.

After working for hours, he finally finished it, and ready to be signed by Taehyung. He also checked it one more time to be sure that there are no mistakes.

After checking it, he piled it in one, and carried them. He then exited his office and walked to his boss'.

He knocked on the door, for three times, and walked in when he heard the word "come in".

When he got there, he saw Taehyung sitting on his sewell chair. And Yoongi sitting on the couch. Yoongi smiled at Jungkook and the younger returned it as well.

Y: hi Jungkook... Nice to see you again.

Jk: Nice to see you too, Mr. Min.

Jungkook smiled sweetly at Yoongi, and then he bowed. He looked at Taehyung and saw him glaring at Yoongi, for an unknown reason.

Taehyung had his eyes like daggers on Yoongi. He knew he doesn't have the rights to be jealous, but he just can't help it.

Especially when Yoongi's smirking face, irritates him so much. Jungkook was just standing there looking awkwardly, glancing at Yoongi and Taehyung from time to time.

He didn't know why, but something is going on between Taehyung and Yoongi. Jungkook just scratched his nape, and decided to break Yoongi and Taehyung's staring competition.

Jk: *ahem*... Sir?

Jungkook said, making Taehyung look at him immediately.

T: Yes?... Do you have anything to say?

Jk: umh... Oh here are the files that you asked me sir...

Taehyung took a deep breath in and then nodded. Then he looked at Yoongi and rolled his eyes, making yoongi chuckled secretly to himself.

Taehyung then again looked at Jungkook, waiting for him to say, what Taehyung wanted him. But the younger doesn't seem to get it.

And so Taehyung raised his eyebrows, and said...

T: aren't you really going to say it?

Jungkook looked at him in confusion, he didn't know what his boss wanted him to say.

Jk: pardon sir... But... What do you want me to say?

Taehyung sighed, then took a deep breath. He rolled his eyes to himself, and then said...

T: forget it... Just go

Taehyung said mentioning his hands, for Jungkook to go. To which the younger complied.

He bowed again to Taehyung, and then face his left, and smiled to Yoongi, after that he left.

Yoongi smiled for the last time, then looked at Taehyung's reaction. He saw that his friend was glaring at him, making him laugh.

T: can you not, laugh at me?... Its not even funny...

Yg: why didn't you just greeted him an afternoon first... Maybe he'll greet you back...

T: can you shut up?... I'm frustrated here

Yg: why is he ignoring you anyways?

T: I told you! It's because of that stupid event happen 3 days ago!

Yoongi then again laughed, looking at the frustrated Taehyung, and then said...

Yg: but why did you say those words, after the kiss?... Idiot

T: would I know I'd regret it?

Yg: damn.... Thinking about it, you told me you didn't even give a single expression at that time... He has the rights to ignore you...

T: it's been there days! THREE FUCKING DAYS! Since he didn't greet me "Good morning"! "Good afternoon" ! And "bye sir"!

Y: you like him don't you?

T: what?! No!.... I don't like him! I'm not attracted to him! I'm a vampire, he's a human! We are not for each other! And if other say we can? I'm still not going to!..... And I'm certainly NOT inlove with him!

Yoongi then again laughed, and then facepalmed himself. He looks so done with his bestfriend complaining about Jungkook not giving a damn about him.

So he decided to teach him a lesson. He's going to stop Taehyung from lying to himself. And for lying to his heart.

Yoongi decided, to make Taehyung realise, how worth risking Jungkook is for. And how lucky Taehyung will be, if he has Jungkook in his life.

Yg: Taehyungah... You should prepare for the party tonight... My twin is finally going home, he brought his friend... Maybe we can have a double date?

T: me and your brother?... Yeah no thanks...

Yg: what? No! Why would I allow you to date my brother... Yuck.... I mean his friend and you...

Yoongi and Taehyung looked at each other. Then Taehyung thought for a while.

If he'll take this date, and invite Jungkook as well. That means he could make Jungkook jealous, and Jungkook would come running back to him, begging him to just date him instead.

He smirked to himself, and then looked at Yoongi. He nodded, saying...

T: alright, I'll take the date... So who will be your date?

Yg: I'll take care of it.

Yoongi said, and stood up from the couch. He then walk to the door, back facing Taehyung. He smirked to himself.

Thinking of the plan he has. And he can't wait, for what Taehyung will do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.