Epilouge

"I miss you," Karina whispered, eyes darting at the flat inscribed stone standing over a grave.

She smiled widely. "How I wish you're still here, but I know you're guiding me in every ways you can."

Tears fell from her beautiful feline eyes. "It still pains me, for the past years whenever I'm having a hard time you were the first person I think of,"

Clutching on the white roses, she placed it on top of the gravestone, lighting two candles on the side and a prayer.

"I'll see you again next week, mom." Karina wiped the tears that fell on her cheeks.

She trudged her way towards her car. It was her mom's death anniversary, she would lie if she says she's getting over it. Everyday is a tormenting memory of her mom. She's just too good at hiding it.

Her phone rang from her pocket, ringtone blaring all over her car, she picked it up with a small smile plastering over her gorgeous face.

"What does the baby want?" She greeted

Winter remained silent on the other line.

"Did you cry, my love?" The latter asked

"Yes, what about it?" Karina joked

Winter chuckled, "What time will you be home?"

Karina glanced at her wrist watch, her expression fell. "You're literally a country away from me and I have a shoot until midnight, sorry."

She heard the low "oh" on another line. Karina knew Winter will brush it off again and say it's fine but she beat her to it.

"It's not okay, love. I'm sorry, we barely see each other these days." Karina sighed

Winter giggled, "It's fine." Her tone was rather excited than sad which Karina finds surprisingly odd

"What's on your mind, Kim?"

Winter laughed out loud, "Guess!" She excitedly shouts

Karina shook her head in amusement. "I feel like I know already, Win! I'll finish the shoot quickly so you better be ready when I facetime you later."

"Oh you bet Miss Yu!" The younger female boastfully stated

Eventhough it was a voicecall Karina can see the wide grin on Winter's face. As if she's so proud for what she's done.

"Talk to you later?" Karina bid her goodbye

"Talk to you later!" Winter replied enthusiastically

Karina get her eyes off the phone as she parked her car infront of a 5-star hotel. She lend her keys on one of the staffs as she make her way towards the elevator.

"What room was it again?" She texted her assistant

Not even a few minutes have passed when the other replied.

"Go to the rooftop, everyone's ready you're the only one we've been waiting for."

Odd. That's what Karina thought. They haven't shoot from a rooftop once in her model career, she guess they're exploring so she didn't think much of it.

She pressed the button towards the rooftop as she impatiently taps her foot on the ground.

Everything is too exhausting for her these days and she honestly feel like she needed to catch a break. She's drained mentally, physically and emotionally.

Her thoughts wandered off when she heard the ding of the elevator, a sign that she has reached her floor.

Everything about the hallway when she walked out was too extravagant, although she herself is wealthy she wouldn't want to touch anything in fear that she might break it.