"I heard you almost got kicked out"Yeonjun said making Karina look at him"yeah but your sister helped she's actually nice she isn't what people say about her"Karina said making him smile"I know"Yeonjun said"you look really pretty"Yeonjun said making her smile"thanks you don't look bad yourself"Karina said"sorry about Tzuyu"Yeonjun said making her look at him"no need to be sorry"Karina said then the two leaned in and boom they kissed but they didn't know someone saw them Tzuyu looked down she felt hurt for a reason she was only using him right?(I smell second lead syndrome)

Namjoon watched as his best friend drank a cup while looking at Jisoo"yah don't drink too much"Namjoon said making Jin look at him"I won't"Jin said"you should tell her about your feelings"Namjoon said"I can't anymore"Jin said"wait why"Namjoon said"she has someone else Joon"Jin said making Namjoon sigh"well don't give up"Namjoon said making Jin look at him"I won't"Jin said drinking the last drops and walk towards Jisoo.(damn that's hot I honestly love writing Jin)

Jin approached Jisoo who was sitting down drinking"Hey Jisoo"Jin said sitting down next to her"oh hey Jin"Jisoo said taking a sip from her drink"are you okay"Jin said"yeah it's just that this A person is intimidating"Jisoo said and suddenly both their phones buzzed they looked at each other"you guys got the message"Lisa said making the two nod.

  What a lovely party,I didn't plan anything but I got a cat fight do you know what would make my day
though a fun kill. -A

The 9 looked at each other"where is Hoseok and Jennie"Jin said"they're talking"Jimin said making Jin nod.

The two sat down near the pool"you shouldn't hide your feelings tell him that you don't like this breakup"Jennie said making him look at her eyes wide open"w-what how do you know"Hoseok said making her smile"there is something you don't know me and Yoongi are friends and he would always talk about you trust me this A person is the cause of him getting scared but he's also not accepting himself but I'll make him don't worry"Jennie said making Hoseok smile"so you two aren't dating"Hoseok said making Jennie laugh"no don't worry I've never seen Yoongi more than just a friend and I know he doesn't too"Jennie said getting up and putting her hand out and Hoseok grabbed it"let's go inside"Jennie said making him nod and the two walked back inside.

"Yah you two"Namjoon said making the two look at him"did you get the message"Yoongi said making Jennie and Hoseok look at each other than look at their phones"god this bitch is really something"Jennie said"hopefully she doesn't kill anyone"Chaeyoung said making them nod.

Namjoon looked at the girl sitting down she was invited by Tzuyu on purpose to torment her but he wasn't gonna let that happen he knew she felt uncomfortable"yo new girl you seem lonely I can change that"Kang daniel said snaking an arm around Jihyo's waist it triggered Namjoon he doesn't like when girls are getting harassed"yah Kang daniel leave her alone"Namjoon said making Daniel roll his eyes and leave"thanks"Jihyo said"no need to thank me"Namjoon said sitting down in front of her.

Jimin was sitting down outside"Hey Jimin"Chaeyoung said making Jimin look at her"hey"Jimin said coldly she sat down in front of him"Jimin listen I'm sorry I just didn't wa-"Chaeyoung was saying but saw Momo heading their way her lipstick was now taken off meaning she's expecting Jimin to kiss her so Chaeyoung couldn't hold it in anymore and decided to be a bitch so she kissed Jimin making him widen his eyes but then he kissed back Chaeyoung opened her eyes looking at Momo then closed them back Momo realized that what Tzuyu told her about Chaeyoung was right she is a bitch Momo felt betrayed by the only person she actually thought was her friend she turned going back inside.