And Anika's question take me offgaured. I know it's going to be tough but I will handle myself.

" Think about your descision again Shivaay. After whatever you decide but remember I am their with you"

That's it I just lost my emotions  overtook me that very moment. I hugged her this feeling of someone when you are low. Their is someone who is their with you without excepting anything in return.

First time ever their is someone who is their with me when I am feeling so vulnerable. The feeling that  I carved for somewhere deep down in my heart.

Letting this moment sink  in for lifetime. I am so grateful to God for having this person in my life. Every moment I feel happy over my decision of having her as my life partner.

I hurriedly wipe the wetness that is forming in my eyes. I controlled myself.

And out of nowhere Anika said she loved the pasta that I made for her. At first I thought I listened wrong but again she asked me to make for her.
It's first time she demanded something from me by herself.

I also told her that I wanted to say from the time I had seen her in saree but didn't get chance.

And got a very weird explaination of not liking the saree. She never ever give answer directly.

As I moved back. I found her shivering. She is rubbing her palms. She is not even wearing shawl or jacket. It's cold outside and it's seems like it's going to be rain anytime. Why she is so careless.

I got my coat which was on bench and wrap around her. Day before yesterday she is having fever and  now standing here in cold.

As of now I have to manage that nothing good of friend or else he is going to spill beans to everyone.

In everything I lost track of time. I see the time it's already late. We should get going. Only to find Anika lost in thoughts looking aimlessly towards the water.

" Anika come let's go. "

" Shivaay no please after sometime I am feeling good here. "

" But "

" Please "

" Ohk fine "

After standing in silence suddenly Anika asked.

" What the reason you find peace looking at water I am trying  but unable to figure out. "

" I love the sound of waves hiting the rocks.  "I looked towards Anika who is already looking at me with curiosity in her eyes.

" Why"

" Because it's inspiring . I love the way how water comes together, form waves, flow and crash against the rocks or other things. Gets disappeared and  again come back with that  greater forces. 

They remind me that not matter how many times you fails, how many times you are feeling low or broken. Gather yourself and keep trying. Being resilient. "