Chapter Fifteen: "The Peaceful Reunion"

[Alright, we already had the Epilogue, Chapter Fourteen, but this chapter is going to introduce you to Bisoku Zenshin: Peacetime Shenanigans, the next book that's based on the spin-off anime, "Azur Lane: Slow Ahead!". Now, considering that I've been trying to motivate myself to finishing the stories, I have to go at my own pace as I tried to finish them at a relative pace.]

[I hope that I wasn't taking too long with the updates, but I hope the wait is worth it.]

[Location: Royal Navy Meeting Room]

It's been a whole week ever since the 'Post SIREN Azur Ship Protocol' had been passed by the Council, along with the 'SIREN Rebel Integration Act', and there wasn't much that has occurred ever since the defeat of the SIREN Battle-Carrier that's known as Project Orochi.

And here, the Commanders of each faction were listing down the things that they need to do, as they were also planning to put out a small event to celebrate the win against the SIRENs after the war was over.

They were discussing about a singing event that might occur over at the bar that most Ship-people would be at, but they suggested to make a spot somewhere at Pearl Harbor in order to lead the event, without a little help from their scamming green cat, Akashi. Although, she's a little busy on putting a bit more effort into the event as she begins to make a few invitations for a few ship-people that she chose for them to attend.

And right now, Zack is thinking to himself about how the event would go, along with the recruit posters that he set up across the Harbor, hoping to find a few suitable candidates to hire as a Naval Commander.

Because of that, Zack is beginning to stress over the candidates as he wanted to relax by going to the event that the Ship-people would come over for a little excitement, but he also wanted to make sure that the papers were in order.

Zack Palmer(Mind): "Okay... It's been a week, and everyone else wanted something that might get them excited before they would attend school. Along with the recruitment process for each Commander candidate of each Faction... Oh man, the more that I think about this, the more I need to see this event... Even the other Commanders would agree... But what about the recruitment papers and candidate registration?!"

He didn't knew that Akashi was having a little help thanks to her sister ships, Mihara and Momotori of the Akashi-class Repair Vessels, and the event has to be worth it.

And along with that, he finds himself stuck here with the papers before he decided to ask the young Elco, PT-72, as he begins to dial him.

Zack Palmer(Mind): "Guess I have no choice but to ask for a little help."
Voice: "Hey... Is this PT-72?"

Voice(PT-72): "Yeah, this is me... Commander, what do you want at the moment?"

Zack Palmer: "I know that this is out of the blue, but can you manage the amount of paperwork that I currently have at the moment? I kind of wanted to go see the event at the moment."

Voice(PT-72): "Uhm... Sure! I could help you a little, but I'm not sure if being a secretary is a thing that I can do."

Zack Palmer: "Which is why that you can be granted the permission to go ask for help, in the case you can't handle it."

Voice(PT-72): "Okay, thanks! I'll head over to your office soon."

That's when Zack had put down the phone as he prepares to go to the bar to see if the location was already changed. And while that was happening, PT-72 was wondering about who to call in the case that he should require help, and for that note, he decided to call Hammann for a little help.

Sure, that presumptuous cat maid is a bit of a pain to deal with, but at least the Tsundere has gotten along well with the young Elco. And knowing Hammann's current friendship with PT-72, she started to ease up a little, whenever he's around.