Chapter One: "The Attack on the Alliance - Part 1"

As time progressed in Azur Lane and ever since of finding the abnormality forming within the Mental Cubes, and over a sea of blue... A voice is heard from elsewhere, regarding how "War never Changes, no matter the Era".

?: "War. Yes, War never changes, in any Era.."

It then shows an eagle flying through the blue sky, as the sun comes into view, before it was engulfed with a bright light. It then cuts to several scenes, with the voice depicting the arrival of the Age of Discovery before it changed into battle.

?: "The Age of Discovery. Humanity set sail into the oceans with adventure in their hearts. But soon, those hearts were filled with a different desire, the conquer the seas."

The pictures then changed again, depicting the arrival of SIRENS, alien-like creatures who began to appear on Earth via purple-colored portals. The black-colored and red-accented ships began to appear, and attack several ships that belonged to Humanity.

?: "However, the true enemy appeared from outside the world."

It then cuts to a scene depicting the Five Sirens above the naval ships. And another scene depicting how the Sirens managed to defeat the naval fleet with their technology, as burning wreckages of the ships were put into view.

?: "The Sirens. With their vastly superior technologies, the Sirens easily pushed Humanity out of the Oceans. There was no longer any place in the seas for mankind."

It then cuts to a white flag bearing a blue symbol of an alliance, fluttering in the air by a flagpole, with the voice indicating the declaration of the alliance's name....

Known as Azur Lane.

?:  "To counter this unprecendented threat, Humanity organized a global alliance named Azur Lane. Together, they fought valiantly against the Sirens"

It then showed four flags that correspond to the main four factions of Azur Lane.

?: "Central to the formation of this Grand Alliance, were the four major camps--"

The first flag, indicating a blue colored eagle carrying an arrow-shaped anchor.
?: "Eagle Union.."

The second flag showing what appears to be an orange lion with a crown above it with a ribbon below the figure.
?: "Royal Navy.."

The third flag adorned with a red cross that resembled the crucifix, with various pieces of the cross segmented.
?: "Ironblood.."

And finally, the fourth flag that is painted with a symbol resembling the Taiko, at the center of five pink petals to form a flower.
?: "...and Sakura Empire."

It then depicts several people, mainly girls and women fighting what appear to be figures resembling the 5 Sirens' Elites. The vision is blurred with black that it is unclear of who do those girls and women look like.

?: "After a desperate struggle, the Azur Lane Alliance had finally repelled the Siren Onslaught." 

It cuts back to the blue sky after the flashback had ended with the eagle flying back towards a white-haired woman wearing an Admiral's hat and Coat, as several planes, depicting the SBD Dauntless Dive Bombers flew past the woman.

?: "Time passed..."

[Waters adjacent to Eagle Union homelands]