Chapter Seven: "Retrofitium Elcos, et Mutatio Chronologiae"

[I know that in Episode 6 of the Azur Lane Anime, that there will be a hot spring scene where there's going to be fan-service. But I know what am I getting into, so the scenes will have their own light censoring so those with perverted minds can't drool over it. Reminds me of that Wattpad Story, "God's Beautiful Mistake" shout outs to the creator of that story.]

[But the reason why, is mainly because of a research giving the Elco Siblings are given a Retrofit of their own for using their potential to the fullest. So, the moment that I announce the females' in their hot spring variant, that is the moment to brace yourself for the fan-service, and believe me, I would probably regret writing it, but it might be a first step mistake to be learned. And also, there's also a little alteration on the timeline with Pandora getting involved.]

[And also, maybe brace yourself for some sensitive topics for both boys and girls? Because I'm planning to write down every dialogue within this... *bleugh!* ...fan-service filled episode. God, forgive me for what am I about to type. Oh, if you're wondering what did the title mean, it's Latin for "The Retrofit of the Elcos and the Change of Chronology", you'll see what did I mean.]- MatthiasWrites

Last time on Azur Lane, the rescue operation that began on the unknown isle has came to the status of success as the new group, under the name of "Omni-cron Operatives", have been formed. Before the battle had began, Belfast tried again to remind Enterprise that she would continue to provide proof of her humanity as they make it to their goal, over a conversation that concerns Edinburgh and Sheffield, before she was taken aback by her peer Pandora, mainly with something about abandoning her personality. Other factors are also a reason why Azur Lane had succeeded, because of an additional two people that would join the Azur Lane Alliance in their battle. A stoic 16-year old that represents the Delaware-class Battleships, USS Stonehenge, and a fast-learning rookie of the Yorktown-class Carrier with an inferiority-complex named USS Tyler. The Azur Lane Alliance had managed to win because of their established plan against the Crimson Axis, and for that note, the researchers at the Omni-cron Operatives were planning to send two gifts to PT-72 and PT-73, once they made it back home.

While for PT-72 and PT-73, Javelin and Laffey, they were trying to get Ayanami to accept their request to be a friend, while Monowai is tearfully shaking because of the truth he discovered about "Project Orochi". Javelin, Laffey and PT-72 wanted Ayanami to accept their request, and they wanted to know what was bothering Monowai that he wasn't the disciplined person that they know. But the question is, would they accept that?

[Location: Unknown Isle Ruins]

We're brought back to the ruins of the unknown isle as Laffey and PT-72 lend their hands out. Laffey simply smiled as PT-72, who's struggling to hold onto his rig while being supported by his sister PT-73, is tearing up from the wounds that were stacking onto him as he wanted Ayanami to understand why would they be friends to her.

Unfortunately, Ayanami couldn't come into terms with them as she slapped Laffey's hand away, and Monowai collapsed on his knees from the pressure of keeping his secret discovery hidden. Which shocked the narcoleptic Ship-girl as PT-72 seemed hurt from the action, as Ayanami sailed away from them, with Javelin calling out to her. PT-73 wanted to ask Monowai regarding what was he hiding, before she got her answer from him.

Javelin: "Wait! Ayanami!"

PT-73: "Monowai... Why are you feeling so nervous...? You aren't what I heard.."

Monowai couldn't hold onto the pressure that's eating him up from the inside as he had no choice, but to write something down on his personal notepad with his pencil, before tearing the paper and walking towards the 4 Ship-people to give it to Javelin so she would know. And because of that, although he was going against the orders, he would let the pressure lessen as he sailed away with a faint smile, and a tear down his eye, knowing that he has done something that would help the others know the truth.