Chapter Two: "The Attack on the Alliance - Part 2"

As we left off, the explaining behind the appearance of an abnormality within the Mental Cubes that led to the possibility of Ship-boys to appear among the Ship-girls, and with the appearance of Siren ships closing in on the HQ of Azur Lane, we're brought back to Prince of Wales. Who's currently alarmed by the arrival of Siren ships that are approaching.

P. Wales: "The Sirens?! Intercept them, hurry! This is not a drill!"

Shipgirls: "Understood!"

Within hearing that order, Cleveland rushes towards the window as she took a look outside. The entirety of the base that is apparently Pearl Harbor, is now under attack by Sirens!

Seeing the damages that were happening within the base, Cleveland rushes out of the room and then to outside as she runs towards her ship, USS Cleveland.

P. Wales: "The Sirens, now? What a terrible timing... Is it by chance, or?"

Illustrious: "Could it be?"

Outside, Cleveland continues running across the base to reach the docks, where her ship is stationed. With Siren aircraft screaming around her. Meanwhile, PT-73 begins to pick up speed towards her Elco PT Boat on it's own docks to activate her rigging.

Cleveland: "Cleveland, knight of the seas..."

PT-73: "PT-73, engaging!"

While Cleveland jumps into the air and activates her rigging, PT-73 does the same too.

Cleveland: "Entering battle!"

The Heavy Cruiser and the PT Boat then turned into hundreds and thousands of Wisdom Cubes as they both head towards Cleveland and PT-73, forming and activating their riggings while they are in the air.

After it was done, Cleveland's Anti-aircraft guns and Main Cannons begin to turn towards the Siren Aircraft, to which she easily destroys them. While on PT-73's end, her two 50. caliber machine-guns on her left side began to fire at a rapid pace, clipping some of the wings of the Siren planes that were flying by.

*BOOM!*

Cleveland: "How's that?"

The aircraft then close in on Cleveland to fire their weaponry of missiles, and failed as a result before they were shot back by her. While PT-73 is holding off on her own against the Siren planes, giving rise with defense for the harbor against the air superiority of the Sirens.

*BOOM!*

Cleveland: "The ultimate weapon humanity developed to combat you Sirens... That's us, with the power of warships embedded into our bodies!"

As Cleveland stated with her words, several other Ship-girls were seen with their rigging deployed, in each group for the defense of Pearl Harbor. Though one was less graceful with a fall accident due to the weight of her rigging. And that rather klutzy Ship-girl happened to be HMS Norfolk, who ended up covering the front of her skirt rather shyly and quickly so no one would end up seeing her underwear, accidentally.

[Maybe I should've warned the readers about the fan-service of the anime because I plan to write down everything, and every detail regarding this. So, sorry to those who might be bothered with this fanservice, and the various chapters that might contain it.] - MatthiasWrites

Cleveland: "The power to defeat you!"

Cleveland's guns began to take aim, and fire upon another Siren aircraft as it disintegrates, before falling into the ocean with fire being ignited on it.