I Promise It's Love

This one's a long one haha

You came home after a long day of work, body sore and exhausted but you're also hungry so you chose to take a shower and eat something afterwards, you drop your bag and make your way into the bathroom and undress yourself piece by piece while turning on the hot water and getting into the shower. You step out of the shower after a good 15 minutes and go back into your connected bedroom looking in your dresser for something to wear. You slip on some black sweats and a tank top with a jacket slid over your shoulders.

You leave your room going into the kitchen still hungry and make yourself a sandwich. As you finish making your food you go and sit at the table. You eat and finish your food in a very comfortable silence and choose to go clean the kitchen when suddenly you hear Vi busting through the door "Shit" is all you hear as you turn around and see her almost fall in the living room. She's all bloody and has a bruise under her right eye and another on her jaw. "Damn it Vi what happened?!" You said as you abandoned the dishes you were cleaning and rushed over to the pinkette who stumbled to the couch. "Some asshole in an alleyway, same as always." You were worried because Vi has came home bruised up multiple times before. "I'll be back stay here, do not move." You said in a very serious tone.

You then come back with a first aid kit, a rag and some rubbing alcohol. "Stay still this is going to sting" as you put the rag on the gash on the brawlers forehead she gritted her teeth and flinched away from your touched. "I told you it was going to hurt Vi but I need you to stay still." You said angrily "Kinda hard to stay still when all I feel is a stinging sensation on a wound." She said "why are you getting upset with me Vi I'm just trying to help you." "Well because look at me I'm all fucked up, I absolutely hate living in this damn city. Always getting into fights coming here all banged up," she's practically yelling at this point while moving her arms "Stop moving Violet!" You yelled back at her "Whatever Y/n I don't need your help just let me be" she said as she got up and walked to your shared bedroom. "Vi! Come back damn it I need to clean your wounds because if I don't neither will you and they'll get infected!" "I don't give a fuck!" The muscular women yelled back at you.

"I'm tired of always getting into fights and always having to be babied by you afterwards because you "Care"." She said not believing you cared about her. "Vi now you know damn well I care about you or else I wouldn't worry about you as much as I do. I also wouldn't clean you wounds for you the way I do or hold you and cook for you the way I do." You said following her into your bedroom trying to reason with the pinkette. "THEN STOP CARING ABOUT ME Y/N YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE ITS SOMETHING YOUR OBLIGATION TO DO THEN GO!" She yelled at you while you notice she had tears welling up at her eyes and when she noticed that you saw the tears she turned away with shame.

"Hey, hey. Look at me Vi." You said as you reached up to grab her face trying to get her to look you in the eyes which she eventually did. "Of course I love you, nothing can ever change that but it's because I love you that I'm always so worried about you. You're my lifeline I can't live without you." You said as you watching her cheeks become stained with the tears that have fallen. "You're gorgeous babe, you mean everything to me so I want to keep you safe or at least try. I have no problem taking care of you after the fights you have I just want you to be more careful." She nods in understanding at your words. "Come on let's get you cleaned up" you said as you lead her back into the living room on the couch. Vi then sits herself down and lets you clean up the remaining wounds, once you finish you change her bandages and put the first aid kit away, you then come back and slowly sit yourself on her lap while you kiss her all over. "I love you Vi I promise I do." "I know you do I'm sorry y/n, I love you too I was just too heated in the moment" she said as another tear rolled down her cheek.

"No worries my love, as long as you know I love you." You said as you wiped away the tears. You guys held eachother close for the rest of the night protecting one another. You were very grateful for Vi and she was forever grateful for you as well, you guys were unstoppable and nothing could change that.