Part 11 : Strawberries & Crème

Start from the beginning

************

 "Inayaaa, utho late ho gaya hai! We'll get the breakfast from outside so come on get up and get ready!" Said Asad bhai and I still wanted to sleep, but I woke up and had bath, wore a black graphic tee and paired it with light brown pants. Did my minimal make up that includes concealer, lipstick, eye liner and mascara. I parted my hair from middle and tied it into a half pony tail and kept 2 strands out. I went out and still, Ishaan and Peter were not ready. Peter stayed with us as he was sleepy and it was already past midnight and at least there's someone who will accompany me in classes. They came out together and Ishaan looked happy while Peter looked kinda surprised. We left from there I wanted to sleep and it takes 30 minutes to reach college from Saud's place so I went and sat in the passenger seat. I was the first one who reached the car and behind me came Saud, he asked "Inaya, we'll go to Starbucks for breakfast, I mean, we'll take something from there, so what will you take? Coffee or Strawberries & Crème?" I grinned and he understood my answer as I always choose the same thing. He shook his head in disappointment and chuckled and then I closed my eyes and slept. Hah! Finally I'll sleep, I thought. Suddenly, I felt something cold on my cheeks. No, not only cold, but also something hot on the other cheek. I opened my eyes and smiled and took my Murgh Kathi Wrap and my coffee-free Strawberries & Crème. I kept them at the dashboard and took a few snaps and posted it on my IG story as well as sent them as streaks. By the way, that 'suddenly I felt....' was after 20 minutes, I just didn't realize it. The name on my drink was written as 'Inu Pinu <3'. I smiled and thanked Saud for them and then tasted the roll. I also had a few sips from the drink and then I offered Saud to taste them. I didn't ask the rest as they were still at Starbucks and they don't like this. I mean, HOW ON EARTH CAN SOMEONE RESIST THESE 2?! 

Saud's P.O.V

She looked so happy when I gave her those 2! I brought a Double Chocolate Chip (coffee free) and one Tandoori Paneer Sandwich. After taking a few pictures, she had a few bites and then offered me her drink and wrap. I tasted the wrap and it tasted good. I don't know why but it also tasted a bit sweet, shrugging about that, I offered her mine and she took it and I took her Frappuccino and wow, its nice and swee--wait, the sweet taste on her wrap was of this! Sometimes I really think that she is a little child in the body of a college going girl. I chuckled at my own thought and gave her her food back. We then ate our breakfast and by the time I finished, Inaya was already asleep. She must be tired due to all this mess at the college, but I promise I'll protect her as much as I can. I don't know why but everytime I go closer to her, my heart beats like crazyy! That day when I went in her room when she was drying her hair, then that time when I was in the kitchen and our noses touched, when she was doing my first aid and I never felt this around Zahra. I don't know why I feel this or does she too feels this around me? I was brought out of my thoughts by the opening of the door. Everyone has arrived and started eating. I started the car and it took 5 minutes from Starbucks to drop Zahra off at her college. We then headed to ours after bidding our goodbyes to her and she said that she'll be home before us and we do not need to pick her. We dropped Haniyah after 7 minutes from Zahra's college ad told her to wait in the campus till we come and i of course don't need to worry as Ayaan is with her. After 10 minutes we reached the college and everyone except Inaya got out of the car and I parked the car. After I was done parking, I held Inaya's bag in my left hand and patted her cheek to wake her up. She woke up and sat straight and asked me "Saud? Kya hua? Are we at the college?" I replied her with "Haa Inaya, we reached. Come I'll drop you till your class, the rest have already left for theirs' so come." She got up and drank water and took her bag from me. We headed to her class and we could feel many eyes on us. We reached her class and Peter was waiting at the door for her. I took Peter to a side and said "Okay, so now go and whenever you leave the class, make sure you two are together and meet us at the canteen, at our table. Inaya will show you the table, just stick along with her and take care. Hmm?" He nodded and I left to my class. Hoping that today, the day goes well without any problems. Insha'Allah. 

Classes were good and nothing wrong happened till now. Right now I'm heading to the canteen at our table as the college is over. We had fun in the break and then returned to our classes. I reach our table and sit there, scrolling through my phone as no one had reached here. I was texting Zahra and she excused herself saying she reached home and will freshen up. I was playing Call Of Duty when I heard a scream and everyone rushed to the direction of the voice. I found it familiar and then I saw Aleezeh. I ran to her and gave her water. She drank it and pointed towards a box. I was going towards it when she held my hand and said "Saud, don't go there! It had a mini bomb. I-I was coming to you when someone came to me and gave me this. Before I could say anything, the person left. As soon as I opened it, a small blast took place. It was a small one but still... It had this note inside. Read it for yourself." I took the note and read it: 

"Hey, see, sorry not sorry for that thing but it had to be done! I mean, you guys are so stubborn! I hope no one's hurt because of it. I just want to say that this was just an example of what all I can do. I swear if I want something, I'll go to any extent for it. Remember that! ~S<3"

God this guy! I mean, why the hell can't he leave us alone!? Anyways, Inaya shouldn't be knowing about it or else she'll blame herself. I told everyone not to talk about it with Inaya and they too agreed. I consoled Aleezeh and she too said that Inaya shouldn't be aware of it. We went and sat on the table and 5 minutes later, Aryan, Inaya, Peter, Ishaan and Asad were here, together. Peter just raised his eyebrows indicating he knows about the incident. I blinked my eyes as an answer and we all left to pick up Haniyah. Inaya was again sitting at the passenger seat and taking that as a good opportunity, Aleezeh informed all of them quitely about what happened earlier. We then picked Haniyah and left for home. After picking Haniyah, Inaya said that she'll drive so we both switched places and she drived us. I must say that she is good at driving. We reached home and Inaya parked the car at the parking and we all went to the elevator together. We were finally at the doorstep and before we could press the bell, Zahra opened the the door and we all went inside. We changed and had our lunch, that was the Biryani which we had yesterday. Actually I had ordered too much and it was still remaining so we ate it and then we all needed a power nap for 2 hours because, College is exhausting.

***************

Haahh! 2901 words!!!! I mean, this is a big number, right? Which is almost 3000 words!! So please votee for my mehnattt
And also please do tell me how was the chapter...

I am literally writing this at 2 : 38 am and I am super sleepy, but gotta do some work before sleeping!

Hit that ⭐ button and also, don't forget to comment💬

Till then, take care...
|Stay Home|Stay Safe|

Hope you have a great day ahead...✨

Thankyou for reading❣️
~Umzee🥂