Part 10 : You'll feel better

Hey everyone, hope you all are at your best! Lets start reading! Woohhoooo!!!

Inaya's P.O.V

~FLASHBACK~

It is my birthday and Liz, Niya, Ishaan and Aryan Bhai had planned a surprise party for me. They took me somewhere, with my eyes blindfolded. I started walking and they were directing me to somewhere. They stopped me at a point and I took my blindfolds off and-Wow! It's decorated so beautifully! I then noticed that many of my friends from and School Jr. College were present there and they all came to me and wished me. Everyone had wished me except for Ishaan. He was busy with the food. Huh! Suddenly, the lights went off and I could see a black figure. Wait, its Ishaan! Is he gonna dance!? He came towards me, both hands at the back. The spotlight was on us. He brought one hand towards me and asked for dance. I accepted and we danced and then suddenly, he sat on his knees and gave me a rose. I was shocked but then I thought its just for my birthday...But then he took some small box out of his pocket and opened it. It was a ring. He then said "Inaya, I don't know when this happened, how or why, but I just.... fell in love with you! I don't know the reason behind it but I know that I love you very much and will always love you! Yes Inaya, I love you so much and I've been feeling this since the past 1 year! I don't know what your answer is but believe me, whatever you say, whether yes or no, I'll accept it with my heart! I love you Inaya. Do you love me? I know you cannot date, but at least you can tell me how you feel, right?" I-I felt like I couldn't breathe and I just said 3 words-"I am sorry!" And with that said, I ran from there, from my own party! Its not because of the proposal, but the person who proposed me! I know people are going crazy to date their best friends but I just couldn't handle this one! Its not the first time someone proposed me, many have proposed but when I rejected them, he was with me, to support me, but this time, he won't be there to support me because he's the one who got rejected! I don't know what to do! I came home and closed the door and automatically, the tears I was holding so far started flowing like a waterfall. I never even imagined that Ishaan has feelings for me! When he proposed me, it felt like I've been hit by a truck, like, realization hit me like a truck! Please tell me this is just a dream! I heard a faint knock on the door and I came out from my room and opened the main door, only to find Aryan bhai, Aleezeh and Haniyah. As soon as they entered, Aryan bhai hugged me and I hugged him back. I feel so safe whenever I am with him. He said "Shh bachha, don't keep it inside you, let the pain come out! Cry as much as you want, you'll feel better!" I cried my heart out and then looked at him, his eyes were moist, was he too crying? "Bhai, were you crying? Why are you crying?" "No its just that, I - I cannot see you crying. It hurts me whenever my sister cries. You know, you're the sister I never got! I wish we were sibling for rea-" "Bhai, by saying this, you're breaking my heart, I've always considered you as my real brother, just like Asad bhai and Ayaan. Wait! Bhai whatever happened, they shouldn't have any idea about it! They'll go mad and even I don't know what will happen! Both of them will burst like volcanoes!" "Inu calm down, no one will say anything. They won't know about it, okay?" I nodded and then Aleezeh pushed him to the side and hugged me. Haniyah too joined us and after 2 minutes, bhai also joined the hug and it became a group hug. After that day, we started to behave as if nothing happened and Ishaan said he's sorry for ruining my birthday and said that he'll move on.

~PRESENT TIME~

What if Peter's right? No no, Ishaan even dated Jasmine for 2 years and no one except me knows about it. I was brought out of my thoughts when Peter shouted "Inayaaaaa!!! ARE YOU THERE?! HEELLLOOOO??!" "Yes I am here, why are you shouting like uncivilized people, you could've just called my name!" "Oh really? F.Y.I miss Inaya, I called for you 3 times and you still didn't listen. That's why I shouted like uncivilized people." He mimicked. "Inaya, what were you thinking by the way? About Ishaan?" "Uhm, I guess yes." I then told him everything and he said "Oh, maybe then its just that we're overthinking, hmm? Achha now lets go back. Shall we?" I nodded and we left the garden and entered the lift. The lift was just about to go when we heard a feminine voice say "Hey, please stop the lift!" I pressed the button and she entered. I then realized that its Zahra! "Ya Allah Zahra?! How are you?" "Huh? Oh my God Inaya! I am good Alhamdulillah!" We both engulfed each other in a hug and she said "Inaya, you've lost so much weight! Why don't you eat something? Last time I saw you, you looked good, but now you've become sooo thinn!! But anyways, you're looking beautiful as always!" "Oh and same goes for you!" I then introduced Zahra and Peter to each other and we exited the lift and pressed the doorbell. Saud came to open it and welcomed us inside! As we both stepped in, Haniyah said "BHABHI WELCOMEE!!!!" and she laughed and Peter asked "Haniyah, there are 2 girls here so whom are you referring to?" She said "I am okay with anyone of them!" and laughed again. I then said "Niya! Kya hai yeh!?" (What is this!?) She just smiled and then hugged both of us and I said "Niya are you alright? Why are you hugging me? I just went out for 30 mins or something!" She said "Oh yes, sorry, but I want to hug both of you naa!" We then sat at the dining table and I went in the kitchen to make chocolate milkshake for us. I couldn't find chocolate so I called Haniyah "Niya can you come and find me the chocolates?! Come fast!" and till then, I added the milk and whipped cream and oreos into the blender and waited for her to come.

***************

Okay, so that was it for today...

Sorry for the short chapter as I am not feeling good- I've written this chapter in half sleepy mode... So, pardon me </3

And O-M-G! Yes he did propose Inaya! And she rejected it! Is Ishaan hurt? Does he still has feelings for Inaya? Was he really talking about her?😳
To know what happens next, add this story to your library so that you'll be notified with its update...

Hit that ⭐ button and also, don't forget to comment💬

Till then, take care...
|Stay Home|Stay Safe|

Hope you have a great day ahead...✨

Thank-you for reading❣️
~Umzee🥂