Part 5 : You're hurting me Saud!

Hey readers! Hope you all are fit and fine. Let's begin w/ today's chapter!

Inaya's P.O.V.

Woohoo! Finally the first day of the college came to an end! I sighed thinking about today morning. I am leaving my class when a notification popped. I checked it and it was a message from Liz. ( Aleezeh )

Lizzy🦠 : Hey babes! Where are you? Come fast. We all are waiting for you in the parking.
Me : Holaaa! I am leaving from my class. Well, what do you mean by 'We All'?
Lizzy🦠 : Okay, good. I am here waiting with Saud, Aryan and Ishaan. You seriously need to come fast. Err, uk what? Just run!
Me : Yes I am coming. How do I run with these heels that you gave me? Have patience, they're not gonna eat you!
Lizzy🦠 : They arent eating me, but my brain! Why aren't you like PETER PARKER!?
Me : Lol, what the fudge! I am not like him, because I ain't a Spider-Man! Btw, what are they doing?
Lizzy🦠 : They are torturing me with their stupid, silly and annoying jokes! Ya Allah! Now I understand!
Me : Wow! That's gr8. Uhm, can you explain your last sentence?
Lizzy🦠 : I mean, now I get it that from where does Niya get these stupid jokes. Its her brother who's spoiling her!
Me : Woah! Chill bro😂 I guess the more we text, the more time it'll take me to reach ya'll. Is that okay with you?
Lizzy🦠 : NO! ITS DEFINITELY NOT OKAY! KEEP THE PHONE ASIDE WITHOUT REPLYING AND COME FAST!! NOWW!

I didn't reply her and left the class. On my way to the parking, I felt like someone's following me. I turned around to check, but there was no one. Well, maybe it's just that I am over-thinking. Calm down Inaya. I seriously need some rest. I reached the parking only to find Ishaan and Saud sitting on the car's bonnet and laughing. I then saw Aryan Bhai, who ran to them with Aleezeh behind him. She was hitting him with her books. I laughed when he tried to stop her but instead, she hit him more! Oh God, they're crazy! Hearing my laugh, all the 3 boys came running towards me. Aryan Bhai said "Inaya! Thank-you so much for coming. Now, please save us!" Ishaan then whispers to me "Yes please, she is mad!" I laughed when I heard him and then I asked them "Okay okay, calm down all of you. Now tell me, what jokes were you guys cracking?" This time Saud replied "Arre nothing much, we just asked her that 'Why is DARK spelled with K and not C?' She didn't knew the answer so we said 'Because you cannot SEE in the DARK!'" He started laughing along with the 2. I looked at Aleezeh and she passed me her book. I held the book and smiled to Aleezeh and....Boom! I started hitting Saud with it and he hid behind Ishaan. I just glared at Ishaan and he moved away. Saud said a few things to him before hiding behind Bhai. I knew that Bhai will listen to me. So I just smiled and he said "Yes madam, take him. He's all yours!" He then moved away and I held Saud's wrist-band so that he doesn't run. He looked towards Aleezeh for help, but she is my bestie! I was just about to hit him when he angrily held my hand, snatched the book and threw it away on the ground. I gasped seeing him throwing the book and then he turned to me and angrily said "Inaya, I am not that Saud anymore who used to play with you and behave like little kids! Don't you understand? Who do you think you are to hit me? Remember, you're just Haniyah's friend, not mine! Do you get it?!" The tears my eyes were holding started to flow. Saud literally shouted at me. "SAUD! How dare you talk to my sister like that?" Aryan bhai. He's the only one who would say this. Saud then looked at me and said "Inaya, I-I am really very sorry. I-I didn't mean that, you-you know it, right?" He literally shouted at me, spoke to me harshly and now he say's he didn't mean it! "Saud, lea-leave my hand." He said "No I won't. I swear it was just that I was- frustrated and it all came on you. Please Inaya, I- I am__" "Leave my hand! You're hur - hurting me Saud!" I said with a teary voice. He immediately left my hand and I ran to bhai. I hugged him and cried. I am not crying because Saud shouted at me, its just that I am soft-hearted and no one had talked to me this way, not even my parents! Bhai hugged me tightly and was patting my back while saying "Shh, its- its alright baby. Please stop crying. You know I cannot see you crying, don't you? Come on, or else I'll take your pic and post it on my story!" I looked at him and he gently wiped my tears. You know, nobody can say that he is not my real brother, because of the way he cares for me! I love him so much, thankyou so much Allah! I quickly went and sat in the back seat. Aleezeh sat besides me and then Saud was about to sit but Ishaan came there and sat next to me. Bhai drove the car to Haniyah's college as Saud was injured and was not in a condition to drive. During the ride to Haniyah's college, Saud was looking at me every now and then and I was ignoring him.
Haniyah came and quietly sat in the car without saying anything about Saud's injury as she knew about the fight. After 5 mins, Haniyah sent a message to me and Aleezeh on our group.

✨F.R.I.E.N.D.S✨

Niya💎 : Ahem ahem.
Me : I guess you need Vicks😍
Niya : Stupid. Listen girls!!
Lizzy🦠 : Go ahead.
Niya💎 : Well, I was saying that you guys remember na that we're having night out at my house? Because I've already informed mumma and she's done with the cleaning and all.
Me : Uhm, tbh, I actually forgot about it, but no worries, I'll also inform mummy that I'm staying the night at yours.
Lizzy🦠 : Ohh well I already informed mummy about it so, everything's good. Inu you sure that you'll go with it today?
Me : Yes I am. So, we'll go to ur place directly, right Haniyah?
Niya💎 : Yepp. Okay now lets inform them about our plan.

So now we had to inform Aryan bhai, Ishaan and Haniyah's brother that we're staying at Haniyah's place so that they drop us there. I cleared my throat and then said "Uhm, bhai and Ishaan, can you drop me and Aleezeh at Haniyah's place? We're staying the night there. So if you could, ya know?" "Aah yes yes we'll definitely drop you there. Uhm, what about we go to the amusement park or something for now?" Bhai asked and Haniyah said "Um ya sure!" I called mumma and said "Assalamualaikum mumma. Actually I forgot to inform you that I am gonna stay at Niya's house for today night and also, we three are going to some amusement park with Ishaan, Aryan bhai and Saud. Is it okay?" She replied "Walaikumassalam beta. About that, you already informed me about it 4 days back when you guys were planning. I guess you forgot it and yes you may go. Just be careful and, can you give the phone to Aryan and Saud?" I agreed and gave it to them.

Saud's P.O.V

Urgh, I feel so stupid for talking to Inaya like that! I know that was wrong but I don't get it why I did that! Aryan called me while taking Inaya's phone. I went to him and he put the phone on speaker. Oh, its Inaya's mom, she's saved her name as 'Mrs.Khan💕' That's creative! We both said our Salams and then Aryan asked "Mom, how are you? Is everything okay? How's everyone at home? Isha? Abbu? (dad)" Woah, so Aryan calls Inaya's mummy as 'mom', that's-nice. She replied "Yes beta, everyone and everything is okay, don't worry. How are you? And Saud?" We both replied at the same time "Yes we're fine, JazakAllah." She then chuckled and said "Um, I wanted to ask if Inu's alright because her voice sounded different when she was talking. So?" "Hey Aunty! Yes your daughter is fine! Don't you know that you don't need to worry when we are with her!?" Said Ishaan. She said "Okay okay, it was just that I was a lil worries, nothing else. How are you Ishaan?" "Good as always!" He said. We soon ended our call and returned the phone to Inaya. As it was noon, we decided to carry something to eat on our way to the amusement park. Inaya got down to bring something and I followed her. When we were out of everyone's sight, I held her hand & stopped her. She stopped and turned to me. She was about to say something but I said "Look Inaya, I swear I never meant those words which came from my mouth back then. It was just that I was angry on Sid and it all came on you! If you don't believe me, I swear to Allah that I didn't mean it. Please talk to me! I can even swear on Haniyah if you want. I don't get it that why all of my anger came on just you! Please believe me! I never intended to hurt you or make you cry_" "Saud! Calm down, okay? I - I trust you and you don't need to swear on anyone. I know that sometimes, we unintentionally hurt our dear ones and its okay! At least you're not angry anymore, are you?" She said that and chucked sweetly. Oh God how can someone be so naive? I nodded in response and then we bought some food and went in the car.

*************************

That was it for today's chapter, hope ya'll liked it. Make sure to vote and comment<3

Take care, stay home and stay safe.
Also, keep supporting💎
Thankyou for reading!

Umzee<3