𝕓𝕠𝕜𝕦𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

Začít od začátku

Or last week when Shouyou borrowed one of Bokuto's hoodies and was fiddling with the string on it... So he could imagine what this situation was going to lead to...

"Really? I like this kind of yoga, then..." Bokuto's finger maneuvered between the string of the net and Shouyou's thigh. The imprints the net had made on his skin were felt up by Bokuto's hand.

"You know... I'm starting to think you set all this up for me... You're so tangled, I don't think I can get you out..."

Shouyou whimpered when he felt Bokuto make a scissoring motion with his fingers between his asscheeks. "I'd probably have to... cut you out..."

He could only shake his head at Bokuto's comment and the feeling of two hands kneading themselves into his hips.

"N-No... We can't... damage the nets..."

"But... we can get them dirty~"

Bokuto was always quick to untie things, Shouyou often thought he should enter a championship for it, if they even had those. Maybe he just liked opening gifts or something, though.

So... why wasn't he undoing the tangles on the net?

Shouyou felt Bokuto's hands work themselves into the holes of the net and slip themselves into his shorts. "W-Wait, Koutarou-San..! We don't have anything to-"

Bokuto placed a hand on the ginger's lower back when he tried to move, only making his body shiver. He'd be lying if he said that his boyfriend's hot touches weren't a turn-on...

But this wasn't the place nor time for this.

"It's okay, I'll just use your cum as-"

"Bleh! Don't make it sound so... dirty! Just get me out, and we'll do it at your house, okay?!"

Bokuto hummed, then smirked, leaning down just as he began rubbing Shouyou from inside his shorts. "Mmh!"

He placed a few kisses onto Shouyou's neck and shoulders before using his other hand to tilt his head up and kiss him on the lips. It was deepened almost immediately, Bokuto's tongue quickly taking over and exploring Shouyou's mouth.

The way his small boyfriend's body naturally curved to fit Bokuto's made his sweatpants even tighter, his breathes and touches rougher, and his lust increased drastically.

"Ah, Nnh~!" Shouyou's head dropped onto his arm, his neck aching from the position he was in, which made it awful hard to kiss. He doesn't have to worry, though, because Bokuto kisses him for an hour on end afterward, he always does.

Shouyou's body was trembling against Bokuto's hands, his body, and he came against his will, giving Bokuto the only thing he needed that would allow him to safely enter Shouyou.

To top it off, Shouyou had prepared himself in the bathroom during lunch that day for his night with his boyfriend. It's not that he didn't want it, 'cause all be damned if he didn't want to be pounded by his strong boyfriend right now, he just didn't want it right now.

Later, in a comfortable bed with the door closed and some soft music playing with LEDs on sounded lovely. This was gonna leave Shouyou aching for days to come, he could already tell.

The familiar, pleasurable pressure between his hips never came. The only thing that did was Bokuto's sharp breathing against his nape and quiet squelching close to his ass.

It warmed Shouyou's heart once he realized what Bokuto was doing, he was holding back for Shouyou's sake. This net was genuinely starting to hurt him and his knees and elbows ached from the position- his back as well.

"Agh, God~ I'm gonna destroy you when we get home..."

Shouyou nodded readily, his body aching for Bokuto's touch and warmth more than ever. Bokuto wiped his hand on Shouyou's lower back, the hotness making him shiver.

"I wanna kiss you, I can't kiss you while you're stuck like this." He smiled, Shouyou laughed when Bokuto's hand pulled his shirt down over the liquids smeared on his skin- he'd have to shower and wash it later on.

Bokuto carefully helped him out, kissing each indention from the net on Shouyou's body and the reddened spots on his elbows and knees before lifting him up and walking out of the room.

Shouyou had never seen Bokuto finish his cleaning duty so fast... They were off to Bokuto's home in no time, Shouyou's body wrapped around Bokuto's like a koala. No one was out at night, so they were free to share small kisses here and there and laugh to their hearts' content.

Shouyou couldn't walk the next morning, though, so thank the Gods it was the weekend, and Bokuto's house was next to a 24-hour ice cream shop...

=====

a/n:

this is just something that popped up in my head randomly :) I thought I'd share it with u guys, even if it's not too spicy, haha