Test Logs

Log 1: It's been 2 years since the two of us were diagnosed quirkless. For the sake of making sure this is easy to read for future reference, by two of us we mean Izuku and Izumi Yagi. We're both a pair of twins who were both diagnosed quirkless at the age of 4. We are now 6. In the 2 years since we were diagnosed quirkless life started to get worse. Our old friends started bullying us and our parents don't seem to care. They fuss over us whenever we're there, but when we come home with bruises all across our bodies they don't seem to care. Almost as if they expect us to be hurt. We decided to make a journal to keep track of our lives and hopefully one day we can look back on this when things are better. 

Log 2: We're done. We're tired of this. It's been almost a year and we're tired of this. We've been called names and have been beaten almost every day since we were 4. That would be fine if our parents were willing to help us at all but they're not. When we found out we were quirkless we tried to do anything to get our parents' attention. Ever since we were diagnosed quirkless we haven't gotten anything under an A-. We hoped this would get their attention. It never did. 

Log 3: Izuku had an idea last night. If all people care about is quirks then all we need to do is make our own quirks. At first, it sounded impossible but the more we thought about it the more possible it seemed. Quirks are nothing more than a genetic sequence. All we need to do is find a copy of the correct genetic sequence and copy it into our own DNA. We need to do more research. 

Log 4: We've been researching this and discovered that it should be possible to copy the DNA into us with a virus. We'd need to change the virus to have the specific DNA we need. The only issue is making sure that our immune system doesn't attack it. We spent some time and discovered that it should be possible to make sure this works if we have a hibernation pod. This is highly experimental and it's likely to kill us. Well, it's not like we're going to be missed. 

Log 5: Some new data has come to light. We discovered that it is possible to give someone a quirk without the need for a virus. There is such a thing as a transferable quirk. It did come with some depressing revelations. The sample of the transferable quirk gene named One For All comes from our own father. We discovered that our father's hero name is All Might. We were mad at first until we understood that the quirk can only be transferred to one person. Neither of us want to take the opportunity from the other so we agreed to instead focus on our research. Knowing this doesn't change anything. He's not our father, hasn't been in years. In other news, this new data has decreased the mortality rate to 7%. Now we just need a sample. 

Log 6: We got the sample we need. Now, all we need is the equipment for the gene graph to change the quirk. Sadly this is not possible for a pair of 12-year-old twins. We're going to need someone to sponsor us. 

Log 7: We've found someone willing to help us in our quirk research after seeing some of our current research notes. We're going to have to be more careful with our personal notes now though. We both agreed that we don't trust Overhaul with the knowledge of One For All. We don't want to know what he'll do with that knowledge especially considering his personal project. We're never going to forget her screams. 

Log 8: Everything we need is set up. All we need is some DNA samples to start the gene modification. Luckily Overhaul is more than willing to get us samples. We took some time and eventually decided on what quirk we both wanted. A copy quirk. 

Log 9: Everything is set up. During the gene modification, we discovered something interesting. There are 6 quirks inside One For All that are inactive. We needed to remove all of those for the proper quirk creation. We decided to keep the stockpile quirk, with some minor modifications, so now it can hold multiple quirks instead of power. Then it was just the matter of adding the copy quirk. Now we just need to wait until the gene graphing is done.

Log 10: Everything is done. Now, all we need to do is drink the sample cells. We both took a vial of the cells, hugged each other one more time, and took drank the samples. At least if we die, we die together. 

A/N: I decided to make this one. The bold and underlined parts are parts that are blacked out. I just couldn't find out how to make that work. God help me I'm making too many stories. I feel like a single father trying to take care of all of them at once. I'm pretty sure Hotel Multivers is dead. Not to mention we don't talk about the one story I have that is not related to MHA. I keep that one in the basement. Also, this is an Izuku x Izumi ship. Why? Why not! I'm bored and tired. The rest of this story is going to be made properly, this is just the first chapter. One other mention, this story is inspired by a story called @red10000g called Copy For All