The Lightening Thief

Percy's pov_______________

I look around "No this isn't the right place.. This is the Empire State Building" I said.

"Percy! The entrance is there!" Mom pointed out. 

"Percy Jackson" Luke landed in front of us "You weren't suppose to make if out of the underworld alive" He smirks. 

"I can't let you take that bolt to Olympus.. I'm the lightening thief" Luke said.

 "You hide the bolt in my shield? Why?" I asked angerly. 

"When you told me you were going to the underworld, it hit me. That is the perfect opportunity to give the bolt to Hades" Luke said.

"Why would you do that?" Annabeth asked. 

"To bring Olympus crumbling down" Luke said with a serious look.

"Percy let's go, now" Mom said.

"Your too late. I am giving him the bolt back" I said.

"Not before midnight" Luke shakes his head and comes charging at us. 

Annabeth pulls out knifes and takes swings at him but he moves out of the way and kicks her back.

Mom stood to the side where she was safe. 

Annabeth kept fighting but he cut her arm and she held her arm in pain. 

"You ok?" I asked. 

"Yeah" She nods her head. 

"Distract him please" I said and she nods her head running and Luke. 

"I TRUSTED YOU!' She threw a punch but he blocked it. 

"I TREATED YOU LIKE A BORTHER!" She yelled throwing a punch in his stomach and he groans falling backwards but quickly recovers. 

"Let that be a lesson for you, dear cousin, let trust the people closest to you" Luke said as he glared at her and she glared back. 

She was caught off guard when he kicked her in the face and she feel to the ground in pain. 

I quickly put the shoes on and go flying at him. We fall down in mid-air but I managed to get back but he came up behind me.

He took the bolt and blasted me back and I feel down.

I groan in pain as I stood up and Luke walks over to me.

"Maybe they were wrong.. Maybe your no the son of Poseidon" Luke said.

I raised my hand and closed my eyes and water surrounds us.

After a few minutes of leaving him there I pulled my hands back

Luke is coughing water out and the bolt was no longer in his hands

Luke is coughing water out and the bolt was no longer in his hands. I walk over and pick it up. 

My dad's triton appears to me in my hand. 

I smile and turn to Luke "I think I am the son of Poseidon" I said and threw it at him and he went flying into who knows where. 

I go back to mom and Annabeth "He's got the bolt! Come on! Let's move! We got two minutes!" Mom said as she open the secret passage and walked into the elevator.

Mom pressed the button and the elevator went so fast up we bashed ourselves. 

When it stops Annabeth and I got out and saw we were up in the clouds. I look back at mom "This is as far as I can go" Mom said and I nod and Annabeth and I ran.