The second Peral

Paige's pov_____________

We arrived at a really big museum full of tourist. 

We enter to a really big statue and I notice the name at the bottom. 

"Hey" Percy nudged Annabeth and pointed to the name "That's your mom" I look at the two and she looked a little sad but covered it up. 

"I wonder if she really looks like that" She muttered.

"Well find out" Percy said and I notice the look they were giving each other. 

"Guys, check this out" Grover pointed to the top of Athena's statue and in the middle of her crown was another pearl. 

"That was easy" Grover said.

I scoff "Easy?.. It's 30 feet in the air, and this place is filled with tourist" I said looking around. 

"I got an idea" Percy said and we hid in the bathrooms until the place closed. 

We walked back out formulating a plan but we saw janitors. 

"Alright guys" Annabeth said as she took out a weapon "I got this" She said confidently.

"You got what? Whoa, whoa, hey, listen.. Your going to kill the janitors?" Grover asked her like she is crazy. 

"Chill" She said and walked away from us. 

"Those are working- class Americans!" Grover whispered yelled after her but she didn't listen. Instead she took her position and shot each and every one of them until the laid on the ground. 

We ran to her when she finished "Aw, what did you do that?" Grover asked. 

"There not dead. There're unconscious. Now we got 30 minutes. Come on!" Annabeth said and Grover signed in relief. 

 I got Annabeth's computer out and called Luke "Luke, hey, how do we get the shoes to work?" I asked.

"Tell Percy's he's got to break into a run, ok? He's got to build up speed, kind of like a.. A jet on a.. Runway" Luke explained. 

"Percy got into potion to run "It's going to take some practice" Luke said.

"Thanks Luke" I said.

"Anything you for" Luke winked at me and I blush and said bye. 

Percy went running and started flying "It's going to take some practice!" Grover yelled. 

Percy gasp "Whoa!" As he steadied himself. 

"I can't watch this.." I muttered as he slammed into the statue and started falling but he gripped onto it and climbed up to the crown and grabbed the pearl. 

"Yeah!" Annabeth and I hugged. 

"Go Percy" Annabeth said.

"Come down now" Grover said and Percy made his way down. 

"That was risky" I said as we hugged. 

"Ok we got to get out of here-" Percy was cut off when all of the janitors woke up and walked out in front of us. 

"Oh no.." I muttered. 

"I got this" Grover said then took a few steps in front of us "Hey guys I am with Park Recreationally Services. You guys have been caught sleeping on the job" he pointed at them "You better be happy I am not writing you guys up-" 

"We have been excepting you Jackson twins" They said said together.

I signed in annoyance "Not this again" Percy muttered.

"Give us the lightening bolt and we'll let you go" They all said.

"For the last time! We don't have it" I snapped and one of them couched out fire. 

My eyes widen "Oh no, this is bad" Grover said and we all stand guard and watch them evaporate into these dragons that are attached to each other. 

"HYDRA!" Annabeth pulled us into a run and we hide behind the poles "Watch out! The middle one spews fire!" She said as fire was coming our way be we were blocked off. 

Percy's hand caught on fire and he dropped the pearl "Idiot" I muttered to myself. 

"Distract that thing I will get the pearl. 

Annabeth runs out and starts to shoot them while Percy runs to go get the pearl but one of them hears him and now chase him. 

"PERCY LOOK OUT!" I yelled and that caught his attention and he hide before the fire could hurt him

I notice water was raising up and I also raised my hand and moved it over to the Hydra's to create a shield.

"What are you doing?" Grover asked me confused. 

"Helping Percy.." I said as I stared at my hand in amazement. I have never gone this before.

"Paige your eyes?" Annabeth looked at me scared and Grove's eyes widen

"What?" I asked as I lightly touched my face. 

"Your eyes are glowing blue" Grover said.

"How is that possible?" I asked confused as I dropped my hand my the water stopped half way. I notice Percy grabbed the Pearl and we all made a run for it but the doors were locked. 

Grover took our Medusa's head and turned the eyes on turning the Dydra into a statue. 

Once we got out of there we went to get food. 

"Percy you should have seen her eyes. They lit up blue" Annabeth said as we sat down and started eating.

"How did that happen? I was fine the whole time" Percy looks at me confused. 

"I don't know" I shake my head with a million thoughts running through my head. 

The news came on and there was been a report of hurricanes and blizzards. 

"The gods are angry" Annabeth spoke up. 

"We need to get the last pearl.. Where's the next location?" I asked Percy. 

Percy pulls out the map and opens it and the writing shows up again.

"Look guys, we got ourselves a good one.. Were going to Vegas!" Grover said happy.