Capture The Flag

Paige's pov________________

Everyone was running so I followed suite. A blue team member came running at me and she tired to kick me but I blocked her and kicked her instead. 

She feel to the ground and I ran off to find the blue teams flag

I was half way through when Luke showed up with a sword pointed at me. 

"Nice to see you again Paige" He said as we circled around each other. 

"I have a bone to pit with you... You knocked me out from saving my mom" I said angrily. 

"I apologies for that. It was an order from Chiron took keep at least one of you from dying" Luke said with an apologies look.

"He would have told me that" I said confidently. 

"No he wouldn't" Luke shakes his head. 

"What else isn't he telling us?" I asked.

"Do you really want to tell your brother?" Luke asked. 

I took a long pause "So who was to lose?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"I never lose" Luke said cocky. 

"Don't get cocky" I said.

"You have never held a sword in your life. I say my odds look good" Luke said as he swung his sword at me and I block it with mine. 

He then moves his word and kicks my feet so I fall to the ground and he straddles me. 

"giving up yet?" He taunted. 

"Never" I said then headbutted him. 

He groans as he got off of me and took a step back. I jump back up and kick him in the stomach and he goes straight to the ground. 

"Who's cocky now?" I taunted. 

He caught me off guard when he got back up and his sword cut my check. I stumble back holding my check as blood dropped down. 

"How about we stop before we kill each other?" Luke sugguested. 

"Good call" I said agreeing with him. 

"You lasted longer than I expected. Your not like your brother" Luke noticed. 

"I get that a lot. I sometimes feel like I am in his shadows" I said opening my heart to him for some reason. 

"You should get that cut fixed" Luke pointed to my face. 

"Your probably right" I nod my head. 

"Go to the water Paige... The water will heal you" I hear a voice in my head. 

Luke must have noticed I zooned out "What's wrong?" He asked. 

"I'm not sure yet.. Where is the river from here?" I asked. 

"Follow me" He said and I followed him until we reached water. I put my hand in it and instantly water came up to my face and my cut was healed. 

I look back at Luke and his eyes widen "How did you do that?" Luke asked. 

"I heard a voice tell me to do it" I said honestly. 

"It's your dad. He's talking to you" Luke said.

"The voice I am hearing is my dad?" I asked as my voice broke. 

I have always wanted to know what he looked like and what he sounded like... 

"Hey Percy found the red team flag!" A blue team member said and Luke and I ran with the rest of the ground to see Annabeth and Percy fighting. 

Percy was on the ground as the rest of the red team cheer. 

I stood there not knowing what to do but I see him move towards the water and all of his cuts were healed. 

Some red team members run at him but he disarms them all. Annabeth looked angry and ran at him but he quickly got her sword and held him behind her and her sword at her neck and she stops giving up. 

He gives her the sword back and moves towards our flag and grabs it and all of the blue team cheers for him

Later that night everyone was gathered around the fire and partied. I sat with Luke and we spent time together. We wasn't so bad as I thought. 

"Percy and Paige Jackson show yourself" A man in the fire said and everyone was on edge. 

The man threw fire around and people were panicking. 

"Jackson twins bring me the bolt and I will exchange it for your mother" The man said.

Luke and I stare at each other and he shakes hi head saying 'don't go' but I walk forwards like Percy.

"Our mother is gone" Percy said. 

"No she's still alive. She's here with me in the underworld" The man said and I figured out he must be Hades. God of the underworld. 

Then he took his hand and an image of mom showed us and she whispered our names. 

I felt tears run down my face as she disappeared and Percy looked angry. 

"What have you done with our mother!" Percy spat angrily. 

"If you ever want to see her again, bring me what is mine!" Hades yells then disappears. 

"Chiron we have to go get her" I said when he walks over to us.

"Guys.. You don't have the lightening bolt" Chiron said.

"I will tell him the truth. When he realizes I am not the thief, he will let her go" Percy tired to reason with him but I know that is not the case. 

"No" Chiron shakes his head "You cannot negotiate with Hades, when he finds out you don't have it, he will kill you and your mother" He wasn't budging. 

"But Chiron.. This is her only chance" I said as my voice cracked. I didn't want to cry in front of anyone and Annabeth and Grover come over to us. 

"No. Stick to our plan. Travel to Olympus, bargain with Zeus. Once you convince him of your innocence's , we will do everything in our power to bring back your mother" Chiron said as he put both hands on our shoulders for comfort. 

I take one look at Percy and it looks like he has other plans and I catch Grover and Annabeth looking at him the same way.