Promise Day

Shreya stirred in her sleep when the sun rays disturbing her. She making a face and calling his name...

Daya Sir pleaseee yeah Curtain laga dijiye na... After some moments once again she repeated her words but there was complete silence in the room.

She opened her eyes and observed the room which was empty. There was no traces of Daya and his belongings. His watch, wallet and diary... Everything was missing on her side table.

Dayaaa Sir kahan hein ap??? She checked washroom, kitchen, drawing room, study room, lounge and Balcony... but he was no where... She checked her cup board where his new clothes were present, this place was also empty.

Dayaaa Sir... Where are you??? Sir aesy bina btaye tu ja nahin sakty, call krti hoon unhein. She dialled his number which was switched off...

She dialled his office number...

Rakesh meri Daya Sir se bat kra du please...

But Mam Daya Sir tu office mein nahi. hein, unhon ny kaha tha yeah full weak woh busy hoon gy...

Are you sure ky Sir aj office nahi aye hein???

Yes Mam...

Ok, but agar Sir office aye tu ap ny mujhy inform krna hy.

Sure Mam...

Office bhi nahi hein... Un ky ghar ka address tu mere pas hy nahin... Yeah sub meri mistake hy, i know woh muj se naraz hu kr gaye hein, ik demand hi tu ki thi unhon ny mein ny un ki woh bat bhi nahin mani. Daya Sir kahan hein ap, please aa jayen, i promise ab mein ap ki hr bat mano gi, ik bar lout ayen...

Seconds changes in to minutes and minutes turns in to hours but still his phone was switched off... Shreya trying to every possible way but nobody know about him.

Her mind was hazy and many bad thinking made the way on her brain and she was getting more disturbed and exhausted. Her landline rings and she attend the call.

It was a big conference hall and clients were discussing about the new deal that whether the Head give him the deal or not. In one corner the head of the company was proudly sitting on his arm chair. His face expression was spot and he was just busy to scrolling his tab.

Suddenly the conference room door opened and everyone look up, a girl entered in the room and they just heard the voice... Daya... Her broken voice was evident that how madly she miss him, her condition was not good. It seems as if she had been awaken for hours. Her red bloodshot eyes showed that she had been crying for hours.

She was Shreya, She walking toward her boyfriend making deep eye contact Whereas Daya forget to blink his eyes while observing her miserable condition. His heart started to wrenching.

Shreya takes the fast steps to him. She flung in his arms and shared a bone crashing hug. All the clients were shocked and downed their gaze, nobody dared to look at them. Daya took her on his lap and they kissed like their life was depending on it. After the soulful kiss, Shreya started to caressing his cheeks, kissed on his eyes and started to feeling him while wondering her hands on the chest.

Jaan, Look at me... am Fine, Shreee...

Who gave you the permission to leave me, she started to suck his earlobe and huskily moving her finger from his cheek to chest. He tightened the grip on Shreya's waist. Daya was numb on his place and was trying to control his moans as she take his lower lip between her teeth.

Tell them to leave this room, she whispered.

Daya announced, it's over now. The clients started to move toward the door keeping their eyes down.

He also announced that everyone was going to have a half day leave as he was planning on how to calm his sweetheart... For this he needs some privacy... as soon as the client left he picked his sweetheart and moved toward the personal cabin attached to the conference room He placed her on the bed and caressing her back. She hugged him tightly...

Ap mujhy chod ker kahan chaly gaye thy, mein achi girlfriend nahin hoon i know... Mein ap ki sub demands pori nahin ker sakti but trust me I Love you...

Shreee i am here... don't think about it...

I know ap mujh se pyar nahin krty, jabhi ap mujhy chod gaye thy na...

Aesa nahin hy Shreya, mujhy kuch urgent kam tha, isi liye mein tumhein bina btaye chala aya... Mujhy laga tha tumhein phone ker ky sub inform ker doon ga per mery mobile ki battery low hu gayi thi, agar mujhy pata hota tum youn preshan hu jao gi, tu bina btaye kahin jata hi nahin...

Ap sach bhi bol dein gy tu mujhy bura nahin lagy ga Sir... I know ik kiss tak tu mein ap ku dy nahin sakti, tu ap ky sath life kesy spent kron gi... Mein ap ky standard ky sath match nahin kerti na...

He cupped his face... Meri ankhon mein dekho aur btao tumhein kia sach mein lagta hy ky mein tum se pyar nahin krta. Lafz jhoot bhol sakty hn per ehsas tu sachy hoty hein na Shreya, tumhein meri ankhon mein kia pyar nahin dikhta...

Ju bhi hu, I promise Daya Sir mein aj se ap ju kahein gy woh kron gi, ap ki sub bat manon gi, bus ap mujhy chod ker na jaiye ga... Mein ab ap ky bina nahin reh sakti hoon... I promise ab se ap ju kahein gy mein sub kron gi... But i won't force you, if you don't love me then it's ok.

Kuch bhi soch leti hu... Trust me ik important work tha jabhi inform nahin ker saka Shreee...

No Daya Sir you have right to lea... ... ...

Ashhh He put his finger on her lips...

I always love being around you. I love having you near to me. You are my missing piece. You make me smile a way no body have before. I am happy with u and wanna spent my whole life with you. He wrapped his arms around her waist. He kiss her forehead softly while rubbing her backside.

I'm sorry I ruined our happy mood. Today i Promise Shreee that i won't leave you, you are the reason of my life, don't think about it that you are not enough for me, you are more than enough Sweeetheart...

Are you Sure Sir...

Very sure, now don't think about it... You should take rest... Aur bhol jao ju hua bus itna yad rakho mein hamesha tumhary sath hoon, hum donon ik dosry ky sath hein aur aj se hmary yeah promise hmary sath hein...

Haan aur agar ap mery sath hein, hum donon sath hein tu hamein koi ilag nahin ker sakta... Thank you...

Yes we are made for each other and no power on the earth can separate us now...

Shreya hugged him more tightly and he also circling his arms on her waist and staying him close to her to feel her better and secure in his arms shell.

To be Continued...