Rose Day

Morning 9 am...

A tall handsome guy was busy in her daily work and a girl starring her through the glass window. He was a famous business tycoon and crush of every girl, but he paying no attention on them. The main goal of his life to achieving a highest rank in world's business. He was the owner of his business empire and a good human, everyone like him kind nature and feel lucky to connected with him.

The girl silently starring him with the corner of her eyes, his hairs which perfectly gelled and was increasing his grace, little down his long brows and his dark brown eyes were traveling on his PC. His jaw was little clenched and lips were slightly open. It was her favorite pose, every time when she dreaming about him she always thinks how it will feel when her soft lips touched with his rough lips. A chilled ran passes through her spine to imagine this... Her reddish cheeks was evident that how madly she loves with him. Alas but he is to far from her... She thinks... He was a rich business tycoon and she is just an ordinary employee in his office and she was sure that he even can't know about her... but who cares... She loves him and this is enough for her...

Once again she diverted her attention to him, the way how his fingers moving on the key board... Even this keyboard was lucky than her... She feels jealous, how a lifeless keyboard getting more attention and his touches. His shirt was little fold on his elbow and coat was hanged behind the chair.

Daya... She whispers her name and feels the wetness pool between her legs. His name alone was enough to making her wet, this time she imagined how it could feel when his pours will touch on her bare waist, she closed her eyes to feel this moment, her breathe were uneven and this men driving her crazy.

Miss Shreya...

Daya Sir... She whispers... Her eyes were still closed, when he again calling her name.

She opened her eyes with a jerk where he was standing in front of her...

Miss Shreya came in to my Office...

Ye... Yes... Sir...

Miss Shreya, mujy lagta hy ap ku aj office any ki zarorat nahin thi.

Nahin Sir, extremely very sorry sir, i won't repeat it again, Sir forgive my mistake, please Sir... it was just...

Hold on Shreya, drank this water...

But Sir...

Calm Down Shreya, the matter is, that you felt down, i think you should take rest. So i am giving you a half day off...

But Sir i don't need this.

Shreya i am a Boss, i think i don't need your suggestion.

Yes Sir...

While collecting her belongings she was thinking about him that she lost the chance to starring him in full day.

On the way she noticed there was a more flower shops along the road... While checking her mobile she noticed that it's 7 February...

How can i forget aj tu 7 February tha, Valentine week start hu gya hy. Aj tu mujy Daya Sir ky office mein flower rakhny hi chaye thy... Kia kron kuch tu sochna hu ga...