Propose Day

The sun rose with new rays, new hopes and new shine. The curtains was moving as the morning breezes barged inside the room. Both were sleeping in peaceful slumber holding each other's hands, when the sun rays disturbing this beautiful couple. She was lying on his chest and he rounded his arm on the waist. She was the first one to open her eyes. The first thing she noticed was her hand holding something. She frowned and looked little up to see his bright and handsome face. His face that now showed relief, not showing his usual bossy arrogance. He was looking cute with his half open mouth. She twisted her lips thinking about his angry mode. The angry bird looks good like this... Wait... Why he is here, did they already done something wrong. No no no it can't be happen...

She didn't realize when he had opened his eyes too. Both were lost in each other's eyes... He cleared his throat and she turned her gaze...

Sir ap yahan???

Woh kal tum ny phone receive nahin kiya tu mein hi yahan chala aya.

Tu woh sub sapna nahin tha.

Tumhara sapna hakikat ban ker tumhare samny mojod hy Shreya.

Ap fresh hu jayen mein breakfast bana deti hoon...

Tum bhi fresh hu jao mein Guest room use ker loon ga.

As soon she entered in the hall her eyes fall on him,

She found him sitting on the dinning chair, scrolling his mobile in his left hand. His light Yellow t-shirt was clinging to his body, displaying his well toned muscles. The sleeves were rolled up a little near his elbow revealing the good amount of his forearm muscles. His hair was a little messy. He looked extraordinary hot and handsome. She couldn't help but staring at him.

She jumped up on her place when catched his gaze on her.

Her wet hair were tying up with her soft towel. Daya forwarded his step and she backed her step until she banged with the wall. He removed his towel and her wet hair strands fell on her face. He rolled her strands on her finger.

So am i Monster???

Nan... nahi... nahin Sir...

Daya smirked and said in a husky voice. Stop fumbling I will not eat up you right now... We have still time till Valentine.

She blinked several times to calm her heartbeat. She was always wanted him such kind of boldness from him, but today she felt shy and want to hide behind the curtains and wanna repeat these moments. Behave yourself, Shreya don't Disappoint him, she mentally berated herself.

Daya Sir ap ny breakfast nahi kia hu ga na...

Haan woh kia hy na mujhy tu breakfast bnana ata nahin, hamesha se yehi chahta tha ky my would be wife yeah sub kuch kary gi, so agar tum bana du tu...

Ji ap bethiye mein bus abi bnati hoon.

Shreya tum aj sham ku free hu na, koi commitment tu nahin.

Aesa tu kuch nahin, ap kahaiye kuch kam hy.

Haan if you don't mind tu tumhein mery sath chalna hu ga.

Ji thek hy mein sham tak ready rahon gi, but btayen tu jana kahan hy.

Woh tumhein sham mein hi btaon ga. Aur yeah raha dress ju tumhein sham ku wear krna hy.