Chapter 22: Re start

Začať od začiatku

" no self control ........Madara " I whispered licking his neck . His eyes widened .

" I'm going make you shut up "

" hm " I smiled , I flipped us over sitting on top of his chest grinding my pussy on his cock , I made him clench his teeth .

"Shy " he groaned holding my hips so I'd grind at the pace he wanted .

" shhhhh "I giggled . After he let go I got up got dressed and was about to open the door.

" Shyeiika " he said pissed off " I wasnt finish "

" stay safe on your mission Madara" I smirked wickedly at his frustration.

I know for the rest of the week that I'd be fucked up . I spent the rest of the day carrying out my household work for Madara patiently waiting for one of them to approach me .

8:45 pm

I was eating outside by myself when , Izuna walked in only in his boxers with tea .

" Shyeiika , what are you doing tonight "

I blushed and sipping my tea .

" nothing how about you ?" I whispered

" me neither but come with me " he smiled . I shouldn't go I know if I go with him what would happen ? I know but yet still I took his hand -

We walked back to Itachi's branch.

" w- Itachi's branch ?" I questioned

Izuna flashed me a smile and we went into his room and there sat Sasuke and Itachi both sitting with devious smirks hiding their lower halves under the sheets . I held my nose as it bled , with the 3 shirtless Uchiha in front of me . The light dimed and I gulped .

I heard a low chuckle and then with one movement my robe was off and Izuna's body was pressed on mine , I got butterflies feeling his kunai cut both of my underwear off , I froze feeling his hand grope my boobs .

" daddy's been missing you " he whispered in my ear making me melt , I felt his heated kisses on my neck .

" I- Izuna" I whispered

" not tonight " he smiled . I gasped again seeing Itachi in front of me , he held my chin with a smile and without another word , he pulled me into the kiss - like no other it was intoxicating , sloppy and heated his hands held my cheeks as my mine traced his chest .

" Sasuke take the left " Izuna said shifting to my right , his hand slipped down groping my ass .

" Daddy " I whispered clenching my teeth feeling his finger slip into my ass hole . Itachi sucked on my neck for a bit holding me up while Sasuke slipped 2 fingers into my entrance , I was so wet just from their light touches , I hissed breaking the kiss with Itachi yet again , but this time when we went back into it , I stroked Itachi erection making him shudder.

" Shy " he whispered .

Sasuke wasted no time , this thrust were vengeful , and rough but his neck kisses were gentle but heated , we shifted on to the bed as I neared my end .

" FUCK " I yelled cumming all over Itachi and Sasuke .

All 3 of them smirked , as Izuna laid down on his back , having me sandwiched in between he and Sasuke . While Itachi came parallel to my head with his dick right by my mouth .

" OH Fuck DADDY" I yelled feeling Izuna stretched ass hole and Sasuke into my pussy.

" that's right scream for your daddy " Izuna and Sasuke smirked in unison . I was slightly creeped out but the over stimulation of both them inside me was sending me crazy but I muffled my moans with Itachi's tasty fucking dick , his hand tangled in my hair so he could guide my head up and down his cock,