Day 2 pt 2: Magic

Y/N = You're Name
F/FD/SN = Favorite Food/Snack

Sans POV:

"I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!" "Chill out boss I was just doing my job." I replied. "YOU BARELY EVEN DO YOUR JOB!!!" Papyrus yelled back. "Jeez boss might lowering your volume, we're the only one's here y'know?" I replied because man can his yelling get out of hand. "*Sigh* Sans the king wants to see us no- everyone who took the oath to free the underground, and that includes you and me!!!" He now said or still kinda yelled but you get the idea.

If only he knew. If only I could tell him I was the judge, but Asgore made me promise to never tell anyone and I still have kept that promise, the only one who knows is Undyne because the king told her. It's just not fair, Papyrus deserves to know I mean for God's sake he's to Co-captain of the Royal Guard goddamnit! Why is it that he can't know? Whatever, I can't worry about that right now, right now I gotta keep princess over there from getting herself killed. "Alright boss I'll be there, you know I will, anything about the king must be important so I'll be there." "Yeah like that one time you didn't show up for the king's birthday, you know it really hurt him Sans." Riiiight the king's birthday, I kinda forgot it was his birthday and ended up making the king really upset.

"Alright boss I get it sheesh, no need to remind me of that time." I replied. "Good, now don't think I forgot about checking your post for your whiskey stash because I didn't, you need to learn to stop drinking this junk." Papyrus said walking towards my post. Shit princess is hiding there.

Flowey POV:

I was mortified. HOW COULD I NOT BE??? She literally met the last person I told her not to meet and now he's gonna help us??? He's gonna help her die of course I mean, ITS SANS AND HIS BROTHER PAPYRUS!!! And everyone knows Papyrus is brutal... Last time I saw him as innocent was when we were kids.... But that was a long time ago. No now's not the time to act scared Flowey! No we have to convince Y/N to come with us and not that smiley trashbag.

"H-hey Y/N don't you think it's a good idea to come with me instead of that guy?" I asked hoping she would say yes. "Honestly I do, the way he acts is suspicious but at the same time, as much as hate to admit it, he knows his way around the underground and he could be helpful along the way." She replied. "H-hey! I know my way around the underground too!" "You do?" "Yes." I pouted. "Why didn't you say that from the beginning-" Y/N stopped, footsteps were coming closer to the stand and not just one pair, two pairs of footsteps.

Oh no it were that smiley trashbag and his brother! Uhm think Flowey think, what would mom do? "Bro wait!" The footsteps stopped. "What...?" Papyrus sounded pissed. "Weren't you gonna check if paid my tab first than come to check for my whiskey stash?" "AH I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING! And if I find out that you haven't paid your tab, you will have a very bad time." Papyrus said. We both sighed in relief and just sat there for a few more seconds before smiley trashbag called out again.

"Hey princess you can come out now." He said but Y/N waited. "*Sigh* princess if I wanted you dead you'd be long gone, now you gonna come out or not?" He asked but Y/N still waited. That was until he came to the post to look at us. "You have some trust issues don't you?" He said looking at her. But his expression went from bored to confusion. I looked over to to see that Y/N had fallen asleep (you fainted cuz u were tired)... WHAT?!?! OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO- "Well I guess princess is officially out, oh well guess I'll just have to wait 'til she wakes up." He said.