𖤍𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀𖤍

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

She spoke making her mom to sigh...

How many times have I said that don't study too much, take some rest, take a pill now and take rest.....

Her mom advised making her to nod slowly at her.....

After a while when she's done she get up and bid goodnight to her mom dad and want upstairs in her room she sat on the bed.....

And lay down on it she isn't feeling like sleeping so she just layed on the bed while staring at the ceiling.....

At the midnight when she felt someone's presence behind her but she didn't turn around because she knows Whom presence is. This...

And she didn't want to see him so she didn't look back but she was awake just kept laying on the bed.....

Without uttering a single word....

But soon her inside filled with anger when she feel him touching her hair while caressing her soft hair gently like they're most precious thing in the world.....

She gritted her teeth and she immediately get up while yanking his hand away from her.....

She gets up and looks at him with her angry eyes who's staring at her lovingly....

She gritted her teeth knowing him staring at her shemlessly....

" What do you think you're ...doing and......Why the.. fuck you are here How many times have I told you don't.. come here.. i don't love.. you you don't understand a little thing"....?

She snapped at him angrily where he was just staring at her wordlessly....

Making her more angry.....

" Angel"...

"don't you dare to call me with this fealty name of yours"....!

She barked making him shut...

"Get out from here I don't want to see your face"....

She said trying to swallow her anger....

"But Ange" ..

He tries to grab her hand but get cut of by her saying.....

She gets up from her bed.....

𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙊𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀"she shouted at his face who was looking at her with so much love and affection.........

𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇" he spoke softly while coming little closer to her as she stepped backwards immediately and shouted again....

𝙎𝘼𝙄𝘿 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙊𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍! 𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄 𝙇𝘼𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀
𝙔𝙊𝙐....."
____

She shouted at him he is in hurt and broken just the way she spoke with him with full of hatred in her beautiful and terrified eyes visible in it which is whole world for him and for him knowing that he is one and only angel hates him too much broke him even more she never let the devil touch her she never did.......

He looks at her broken wordlessly as he gulped a painful lamp in his throat as he felt his heart' ached badly inside in his chest looking at her laothefull eyes.....

"Why..........
______________________________________

Hey guys how are you all doing I hope you all are doing fine.....

I hope you liked the chapter...ღ

𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.....

◇───────◇───────◇

𝑇𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛.....💜

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒....😘

𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢......💘