Epilogue

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: We Don't Talk Anymore - Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez

1:48 ───◉──── 4:24

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"SO, I GUESS THIS IS IT." Mikey says, looking back at Takemichi with a smile.

It was 8 in the morning and they both were standing on the sloping area near a field where Mikey first asked Takemichi to join him.

Takemichi had finally done it. He had won Mikey back to his side. 

Although, Takemichi was slightly skeptical of Mikey, scared he might change back. Noticing his behavior Mikey had started laughing and decided to finally say what changed his mind. 

Yes, Takemichi had helped him a lot but [name]'s words had affected him the most.

Sitting down, they started talking for hours.

Mikey explained everything. How his impulses started. His relationship with [name]. Why he left. How [name] and he secretly met. Her miscarriage. Her reason for leaving.

He told Takemichi everything.

They had been talking for hours, it was almost noon by the time he finished.

"No wonder she left, she really needed a break." Takemichi says. Mikey only nods.

"Yeah..." Mikey mutters with a sad smile. He stands up and Takemichi follows him.

"Mah, it's probably time for you to go back." Mikey says, holding out his hand. Takemichi nods and takes a hold of his hand.

"See you 10 years." Mikey gives him a close-eyed smile. 

FLASH!

"...right, Takemitchy?" 

Takemichi looks around in confusion until his sight lands on the figure sitting across from him.