36

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: Blackout Days (slowed) - Phantogram

1:42 ───◉──── 4:03 

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

WAKASA FELT HIS HEART CLENCH AT THE SIGHT of his sister looking so broken. 

He had never seen her like this, so naturally, he didn't exactly know what to do. 

He already knew that [name] had been meeting with Mikey. Although he kept quiet because he knew how much Mikey meant to her. 

God, but to find out that she had been pregnant? He felt unexplainable rage towards Mikey. 

But, at the same time, he knew his sister meant something to him. Wakasa hadn't missed the worried look that flashed on Mikey's face when he looked at [name]'s fallen figure.

This had only led Wakasa to be even more confused about their relationship.

Were they just sleeping around?

Were they serious?

He doesn't know. 

What he does know is that the Mikey [name] has known and loved is no longer there. 

This made him wonder if Mikey will be affected after finding out about the death of his unborn child.

Albeit, Mikey may have a minor soft spot for [name], there will come a time when Mikey will decide to kill [name] and actually go through with it. 

The same goes for [name], although her case doesn't seem as bad as Mikey's. She still has a conscience telling her to not hurt her friends and family. 

This was proven when Senju decided to interfere and [name] had just told her to back off, whereas in the same case Takemichi wasn't so lucky and was almost beaten to death by Mikey.

Although Mikey's conscience may have snapped after seeing [name] being shot, Wakasa didn't want to take any chances.

Mikey may be his late best friend's younger brother, but [name] will always be at the top of Wakasa's priority list, no matter what.

If someone hurts her, he will bring hell to earth.

If she was to kill someone, he will cover for her and most likely take the blame to protect her.

If she goes berserk and chooses the wrong path, he would do anything to bring her back to the right side.

Even if it kills him.

Perhaps he understands Takemichi more than anyone else.

"nii-san...I don't know what to do...I feel like such a bad person..." [name] whimpers as tears stain her red cheeks. 

"Why?" was the only thing he asks as he hugs his sister.

"I- I just-..." [name] hesitates. Noticing this Wakasa sighs and pulls away from the hug, taking a hold of her shoulders and making her face him.

"Listen [name], I'm not mad at you. I'm just a little disappointed because of how careless you were but something like this isn't going to keep me from you. So, tell me, what's wrong." Wakasa says and [name] nods slightly.

"I feel like I should be sad because I just lost my child but I'm not since I never knew about it. I don't even know why I'm crying but I- I'm just so confused..." [name] says, wiping her tears.

"I can understand where you're coming from. Since you didn't know about your pregnancy, you never got attached to it, so I don't blame you for not being sad." Wakasa tries to reassure her. 

"I just want my baby sister to be happy, he doesn't make you happy, Senju does and you know it, no matter how much you refuse it." Wakasa continues. [name] looks at him in shock. 

Wakasa sighs and nods.

"Yeah, I overheard your conversation with Senju, and I also know you've been meeting with Mikey for a while." Wakasa says bluntly.

[name] can only thank god for not giving her a strict brother. 

"...it's time for you to choose, [name]."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-hey!! the book is coming to an end-

-i decided not to wait for the manga and just come up with my own ending-

-i almost don't want this book to end i had so much fun writing it-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy