02

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: Blackout Days (slowed) - Phantogram

1:21 ──◉────── 4:47

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[NAME] LET'S OUT AN inaudible gasp at this and turns to look at Tenjiku's executives -- who don't dare to make a move and continue watching.

"Izana! Don't you get it?! Not even the executives including me can win this!" Kakucho screams in hopes of talking some sense into his 'King'. "Get out, Servent. I'm not done yet." Izana states, Kakucho looks at him with sadness and anger, clearly hurt by Izana's claims.

"TENJIKU LOST, IZANA!!!" he shouts out with tears threatening to form in his eyes.

"SHUT UP!!!" Izana exclaims in frustration, only for him to get cut short by a gunshot, as blood unexpectedly splatters on his face.

"God damn it, you're so annoying." Kisaki stands there with a gun in his hand while Kakucho is bleeding out. "Kaku-chan!!!" Takemichi calls out to him with absolute panic. Kisaki continues talking about how Hanagaki has always ruined his plans over and over again, and now Kakucho was interfering as well.

Kakucho runs towards Kisaki in hopes of taking that gun away from him while Kisaki only goes on to shoot him -- what he didn't expect was for Izana to move Kakucho out of the way and taking the bullets for him.

[name] immediately runs towards Hina and presses her closer to her chest to cover her eyes since she didn't want her to witness such a gruesome scene. While she is doing that [name] also discreetly texts her brother about what is happening at the fight since she knows he will worry.

By the time she is done she still has Hina in her hold as she feels her tremble at the sight before her. "Hey!! Answer me!!" She hears Kakucho scream. When her eyes fall on the duo, she sees Izana laying lifeless on the ground, as Kakucho desperately tries to get a reply from his 'King'.

"Izana...It's okay, you won't be alone. I'll be there with you...shortly...We...lived such great lives..." He says while smiling and holding Izana's hand while his breathing ceases. After a moment of silence, Mikey's voice echoes throughout the area.

"Members of Toman and Tenjiku! Everyone listen up! Our dispute ends here. An ambulance and the cops will arrive shortly! Before any of us get into trouble, get out of here as soon as possible! I'll be the only person who stays!! Dismiss!!" he orders. Even so, no one seems to move, still shaken by what they had witnessed -- also shocked by what Mikey said.

"Stop stalling around!" Mikey orders again. "Mikey!!" members of Tejiku call out to him. "You get out of here too." Mucho tells him while supporting Sanzu. "We will stay here." Tenjiku's '4 hevenly kings' step forward. "You guys..."

Although Mikey was seemingly moved by their actions -- it was quite different for [name]. She narrows her eyes at Sanzu, knowing exactly who he is, she controls the urge to punch him in the face. This was her reaction every time she saw him, whether it was during a meeting or in between a brawl, she always had to refrain herself from beating him up, knowing she will be accused of infighting. After a moment she sees Mikey sharply turn and glare at Kisaki.

"I will never forgive you, Kisaki!!!" 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy