24

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: Sweater Weather (slowed) - The Neighbourhood

1:41 ───◉───── 4:33

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"...SHE SWORE TO STAY BY MY SIDE!" Takemichi looks shocked by the girl's declaration. His eyes soften when he thinks about what he saw in his vision. 

"Hehe...Hanagaki. I've fulfilled my promise...you kept...the promise too, thank you...

...Ahhh...Hanagaki...where is she? Is...is she okay? I never got the chance to...confess. Maybe...maybe in...another life. How foolish of me...please Hanagaki, tell...tell her that...I...I lov..." she took her last breath as her body went limp in his arms.

"I want to figure this out on my own. In fact, I can handle this all by myself." Takemichi snaps out of his thoughts after hear Senju say this.

"Once Mikey and South are defeated, I want to be number one!" Takemichi was amazed by her words, so much that he didn't even notice the ride come to a dramatic halt. 

"Get ready." Senju says. 

Just like that gravity hits hard and the ride speeds down. The wind sends their hair flying as Takemichi screams. 

"WAAAAAAAAH!! I'M GONNA DIE!! AWAWAWAWA!!"

Amidst this, Senju starts talking again. 

"Brahman will grow bigger! Takeomi has changed!" The ride starts to slow down. 

"It's not about making Brahman 'strongest' anymore. Rather, it's to make Brahman 'bigger'." Senju says. 

"Wait, I think we should find a better place to talk about this..." Takemichi says, looking ready to puke his guts out. 

A while later they leave the ride. 

"Ughhh. I feel sick..." Takemichi mutters. 

"Ah! Hanagki look! It's Tanzaku! Let's take a look!" Senju exclaims. 

"Ah yes, today is Tanbata." Takemichi says in realization. 

"Make a wish~ Let's make a wish~" Senju sings while skipping towards it.

"What did you write?" Senju asks while peaking at Takemichi's paper. It read—

'I will defeat Mikey-kun!!

- Hanagaki Takemichi'

"Haha! What a boring wish!" Senju laughs as Takemichi grows embarrassed. 

"Shut up! I'm just writing my current goals here!" He hides his wish. 

"Okay then, mine will be...this! Hehehe!!" Senju giggles while showing her wish that read—

'I will protect [name] and Hanagaki!!

- Kawaragi Senju'

Takemichi smiles. 

'She really does love [name]-san...'

"Thanks, I'm sure [name]-san appreciates it too." Senju smiles sadly at his words which he does notice. 

"What's wrong?" he asks. 

"Nothing. [name] and I got into a fight, is all." Senju frowns softly. Takemichi looks surprised, having the urge to ask—

'Is it because of Mikey-kun?'

But he doesn't, knowing it might end up upsetting the female more.

"I'm sure you both will work things out." He reassures. Senju nods. 

"Yeah. Y'know I've never done anything like this before...

...can we be friends?" Senju asks. Takemichi looks at her in shock before smiling. 

"Yeah, sure!" He says while holding his hand out. 

"Well, in that case, if anything happens to you, I'll definitely protect you as well." He declares. 

"Dummy, I don't need you to promise me that. I'm strong enough to take care of myself!" Senju says looking bashful. 

"Haha! You're not wrong-" Senju interrupts him.

"But, I appreciate it." She shakes his hand.

Just then, Takemichi gets the same vision again, except much clear.

'That's not the distant future...

...That's today!' Takemichi concludes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-yeah, these chapters are the calm before the storm-

-what do you guys think will happen?-

-takemichi's screams during the roller coaster ride were so funny to write idk why. i mean that 'AWAWAWA' tho, i can't stop laughing-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy