04

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: Blackout Days (slowed) - Phantogram

1:21 ──◉────── 4:47

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

SHOCKED BY WHAT SHE HEARD, [name] calls out to Takemichi, only to realize Mikey and Hinata did the same from behind her.

"Hanagaki!" 

"Takemitchy!" 

"Takemichi-kun!"

Kisaki seemed to have gone into a state of shock after seeing them or rather seeing Hinata. 

Not a second later he sets off into a sprint, running away. All of them chase him, with Takemichi in the lead. [name] was slightly behind although Mikey and Hinata were falling behind. 

"As if I'm letting you get away!!!" Takemichi shouts. She could faintly hear Kisaki curse under his breath, trying to pick up his speed. Not getting a proper reply, Takemichi continues.

"Bastard, you're finished, Kisaki!! Now that everyone knows what you're up to...NO ONE TRUSTS YOU ANYMORE! YOU'RE PATHETIC DREAMS ARE DESTROYED!!!" He insults the tanned male. 

"No way in hell I'm letting it be over!! I'll start over as many times as I need to!!! One day, Tachibana will be mine. One day, for sure!!" Kisaki declares, but this only pisses Takemichi off more. 

"AS IF I'LL LET YOU! I ABSOLUTELY WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!! I WON'T EVER LET YOU GO BACK TO THE FUTURE AGAIN!!!" He screams.

During the entire chase, she could hear Takemichi and Kisaki arguing about something that made zero to no sense, that is if you didn't know about time-leaping. 

One thing lead to another and—

*SCREEEECH* 

*CRASHHH*

...Kisaki had died.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-kisaski is finally dead-

-any naruto fans here? i have an itachi fanfic, please check it out!-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy