I advance before the entryway before to halting before it as I take a full breath in to at minimum lessen my malicious side then putting a grin on my lips. I turn the door handle before coming inside as I feel help seeing a couple of individuals joining costly canvas to the plain divider.

I bow deferentially to them as I met eyes with them prior to moving toward the center of the colossal house as I drop my grin, my eyes lasering as I envisioning Sota's spirit as my teeth clenching, I turn on right as I was going to arrive at the visitor room yet unexpectedly I saw Somi remaining before me.

"Oh, Zumi-ah, Wh—Where have you be—" She said with her eyes extend as her mouth separated, she didn't complete what she was talking about as she notice my face. I swallow down my salivation before to changing my appearance as I smile at her causing my eyes to vanish then listening to her breath in help.

"Gracious, God. You look scary, I thought you're being moved by evil presence." She said as we both began to giggle, I notice she's holding some shirt on her arms as I notice it appears to be familiar. I was going to get some information about it yet out of nowhere somebody come out the visitor room that causes me to lose my grin as my eyes laser through Sota's face. He checked out me with extend eyes and was going to return inside the visitor room however I promptly got him on his shoulder and began to energetically stifle him.

"I will kill you!" I said as he abruptly tumble down on the ground causing me to sit on his stomach yet I proceed to tickly him as he's laughing for the remainder of his life.

"St—Stop! It's—" He said attempting to prevent me from stimulating him however he can say nothing as he's giggling hard, I feel his hand tickly my midsection as I began to snicker alongside him. Yet, out of nowhere I notice two sets of dark shoes over Sota's head making me turn upward as I extend my eyes seeing Taehyung and Jungkook peering down at us as I quickly stood up away to Sota.

"Damn, Azumi, You're so na—naughty." Sota said as he stand up leisurely, I enlarge my eyes at him attempting to frightened him however he chuckle at me before he jab my midsection causing me slap his arm as I to feel embarassement.

"Too early for affectionate." I heard Taehyung murmur making me look towards him as he raises his temples at me before showing me his box grin as I look toward Sota who's checking out me, we attempt to conceal our grin as I turn away at him.

"Yah! John Seagul, what are you doing here?" I heard Somi ask as she stand adjacent to Sota, I wrinkle my temples as I see her confounded pondering who's the individual she's conversing with.

"Would you be able to quit calling me those names? Not in front of them." I heard Jungkook said as he's glaring to Somi, I look toward Somi who's immitating what he said as my lips bend up seeing them being so sweet, I look back to Jungkook and my smile drop as I notice him glaring directly at me making me peer down.

"Azumi." He calls out to me however I simply stay quiet as I peering down on his feet, reviewing regarding what his own father said making me check out him on various ways is something I can't clarify. Sota elbow me making me take a gander at him with my temples raise as he flags me something that makes me look toward Jungkook.

"What happened to you? You look tired." He ask like he sound more wry, I raise my eyebrow at him like what's going on here right presently isn't handling great on my cerebrum, his foreheads bring down as he looks irritated that makes me shook my head as I turn away again on him.

"Would you be able to accompany me?" He abruptly asks that makes me gaze toward him with a little augment eyes, he appears as though he said nothing that makes me look at Sota and Somi who check out one another.

"On Jeju Island, come with me."

He said as my heart began to thump insane, his face say only he looks so serious on it. I press my lips together as I don't have any idea what to say, today is my granddad birthday and today's an extraordinary day, I look to Sota and Somi before to Taehyung.

"Would I be able to converse with him a—alone?" I ask as Taehyung out of nowhere make an honest effort to conceal his grin before he gestured before he murmur something to Jungkook that makes him glare towards him.

"Alright. Simply consider me when you really want a back up, my marshmallow." I broaden my eyes when I heard Sota said as he glare to Jungkook, I slap his arm as I can't completely accept that he out of nowhere make an epithet for me, they leave where Taehyung leave.

"Let's go." I heard Jungkook said as he was going to walk past me however I hold his wrist making him pause and take a gander at me before peering down on my hand making me quickly let go as I shook my head with my eyes shut as I murmur sorry.

"Sir, What will we do th—there? Will we able return immediately?" I ask trusting we'll have the option to return immediately and we don't take a lot of time there, he breath out as he gaze directly to me.

"Indeed, we'll be return right away, I'm simply going to take something."

<3

We have show up at the Jeju island just riding a boat, In an entire excursion inside an hour or more minutes, we simply stay quiet and nothing were heard except for just the sea as my uneasiness assaulting in light of the fact that I have Thalassophobia. I must choose between limited options of riding this since it will just require an hour than more hours.

I get out the boat as my feet arrived on the cold water and sand as I follow Jungkook who's as of now leaving. I notice there's no individuals except for just me and him, it's so gigantic and lovely, I can't stop yet show my smile as I at long last advance on the fantasy I generally wanted, the ocean side.

"Sir! Where are we going at this point?" I ask as I walk quick to get him up, he didn't answer what I ask as though in view of the noisy waves, I stroll alongside him and was going to ask him yet I pivot again on the ocean front I needed 100% of the time to reach however I notice the boat is now gone making me shock.

"Sir, the boat is g—gone." I said glancing around however it's actually currently gone, I look toward Jungkook who look back near the ocean before he glance back at me with no expression on his face.

"I let them return."

He said before began to walk once more, I left puzzled behind as I can't completely accept that he let the boat return as my tears began to shape. I look back where he's strolling before I follow him to ask him for what good reason he did that.

"Sir, w—why? I thought we'll be re—return immediately?" I ask attempting to pause and rest as I hold the tears inside my eyes, he quit strolling and peer down at me with his appearance looks terrifying as he's clenching his jaw.

"Are you in a rush?" He asked gazing directly toward my eyes, I just gestured my head making me jeer before thinking back on the ocean front, he pointed around the ocean then to taking a gander at me once more.

"Swim the ocean if you're in a rush." He said, I check out him with mistrust, why he abruptly acting thusly, I don't comprehend. My state of mind out of nowhere change as I have a distraught outlook on it, yet I said nothing as I left him as I began to run on the sea despite the fact that my fear is assaulting.