Defending The Camp

No pov

After Y/N and Clementine was about to make some... How am I supposed to say this... Y know what? Y'all know what I'm talking about. Clementine had to be on lookout with AJ.

Clementine: I have to go. I'm gonna be on lookout duty with AJ.

Y/N pouts.

Y/N: Just as when we was getting the fun part.

Clementine giggles as she walk closer to Y/N and kissed him on the lips.

Clementine: Maybe next time.

Y/N blushed as he look away.

Y/N: Always the next time huh?

Clementine holds Y/N hands.

Clementine: It's alright I've got a surprise

Y/N nod slightly as Clementine left the room.

Y/N:

Y/N started dancing like a little kid as he was happy like a motherfucker!!!

Y/N was smiling as he sits down on the dean chair as he kick his feet up.

Y/N: Wait a damn minute...? What does she mean she got a surprise? WHAT SURPRISE!?

Y/N didn't get no response as he just roll his eyes pat his jacket pockets and pull something out. He looks around to make sure it's clear he had a lighter

Y/N looks at the lighter for a while as he pull a cigar out and light it

He started to smoke a cigar as he approved the Cigar.

Y/N: Not bad.

Y/N close his eyes and relax. Then he hear some footsteps near the door as the door knocks.

Y/N: Hm? Come in.

The door open as There was 2 footsteps coming closer to desk.

???(Male): Well look at you Y/N you act like a leader.

???(Female): Aren't you a little to young to be smoking? What is that? Is that a mother fucking cigar?!

Y/N: Ah aren't you little to old to talk shit?

???(Female): Oh aren't you little to young to be a jackass?

Y/N: Yo momma

???(Male): Oh shit!!!

???(Female): Yo Daddy

Y/N: Yo momma Yo Daddy... and your bold headed granny.

Y/N open one of his eyes. He chuckled as the female was giggling. Y/N look at his left and see the male he was also chuckling as Y/N was laughing.

Y/N: Must've been sleeping again.

???(Female): Y/N you doing ok?

Y/N: Doing ok Panam.