Together again

No pov

It's was around the afternoon the boys was standing against a bigger threat but little did they know that threat was the new frontier. Y/N was in shock so was Javi and Marianna seeing their Family is still alive they were surprised they survive just like them.

Y/N: Panam?

Y/N wasn't sure if he was dreaming or this is real.

Panam: Y/N...

They slowly walk to each other as they hugged tight. They both crying they was scared that one of them didn't Survive that attack.

Javi: Wait your alive?

David: Yeah after I took mom to the hospital shit hit the fan...

David notices that Kate was in Javi Arms dying.

David: Kate KATE!?

David walked up to her hold her hand.

Kate: David...?

David:  It's ok baby im here.

Javi: David she needs to go to the hospital Now!

David took Kate out of Javi's arms and carry her.

David started to walk away with Kate and Marianna follows them she didn't want to leave Javi behind but she was worry about her mother's mom than anything now that David is back her father she was happy. As for Y/N and Panam. Panam let's go of Y/N and wipe her tears.

Y/N: How...?

Y/N was speechless.

Panam: I survive the attack I was with Soul and Mitch-

Before Panam continue She was cut off by David.

David: Panam I need you to come with me.

Panam looked at David.

Panam: Now? Really?

David: Yes really put these people in the quarantine zone.

Y/N: Quarantine Zone?

Panam: It is where we put you in the room just in case if you are infected or not.

Tripp: Well fuck.

Javi: Fine show us the way.

Y/N looked at the boys as he closed his eyes does he knows that Panam is with the new frontier the same people that killed all the nomad's Women and Children and our s brothers?

Panam leads the way as Javi was right behind her they continue as Y/N was behind from the group continuing his emotions. They finally reach the Quarantine Zone as Tripp sees Eleanor Sitting there.

Tripp: Oh god Eleanor!!

Eleanor: Tripp!?

Tripp and Eleanor hug it out.

Tripp: I thought I never see you again.

Eleanor: Me too after I look for some help they put me in here. I said I have an injury out there.

Tripp: Well let me tell you this.

Eleanor looks at Tripp.

Tripp: These people are the New Frontier.

Eleanor: What?!

Tripp: Oh that's not the icing on the cake.

Tripp turns around and faces Javi and Y/N.

Tripp: Apparently Javi got a brother here He's part of the new Frontier as for Y/N his girlfriend is also part of the new frontier.

Eleanor looks at Javi and Y/N as Y/N got his head down Thinking about the Situation Between Panam and the new Frontier.