"I could get used to this position" i say truthfully as She blushes, a warm crimson color bracing her face, a moment later her shock flees her as she bucks her hips up kicking her legs endlessly.

I groan already feeling my cock growing.

A strange growth of anger flows through my body  at how much control over me she actually has.

So I pick her up and toss her stiff body over my now bruised shoulder.

"Put me down this instant! I'll have you executed for this!" I grin at her words, walking out the old dusty building.

I walk hastily to the nearest lake as my hands are firmly on her lower thigh and one on her upper back.

They sky shining a baby blue as clouds fill in the sky.

Birds chirped their hymns as villagers passed by giving us worried looks, one glance at them they all start walking away like they never saw anything.

She goes to say more bashful statements but they all get cut off as her screams fill my ears, a loud splashing sound filling them as well.

Her screams slowly pained my soul as she hit the icy water.

A few cold drops of water landing unto my plush skin as i see an angry, wet Odessa.

Covered in mud and moss  she gets out stomping towards me.

She grinds out through her gritted teeth, "Fuck you" i chuckle at that replying, "Love, i know you would if you ever got the chance" She huffs walking away back towards the building.

But me and my complex skills grab unto her wrist flying her back towards me taking both her wrists in my hands.

She looks up at me with tearful eyes as she try's to yank out of my tight grip.

I stare down at her smiling, pressing a curled lock of hers behind her ear.

I Caressed her muddy cheek with my hand, as she leans into my touch unexpectedly just as she pulls back just as quickly as she leaned in.

"I need to-"

I cut her off, a shite full of words leaving my lips as her gaze relocks with mine, "Don't fucking go" no.

No.

We don't need this.

We need her.. dead.

But i can't do it.

I could've done it when the Omeg tried to kill her.

I could've done it outside Flors villages.

I could've done it on our whole journey.

But i didn't.

Instead i was smiling and wanting her.

I could've sucked her lifeless.

Could've bit her lifeless.

But i didn't.

What's wrong with me?

Do i not have the cold heart i had?

Do i really want.. Avery... again??

Do i want to finish the deal with the devil himself?

Or do i want to risk becoming the devil himself.

All these questions come flooding my mind but quickly leaving as she shyly says, "Why should i?" her beautiful amber eyes trapping me in her looks, making me want to go on my knees begging for her.

I remove my hands from her wrists taking a free hand and lifting her chin back up with my pointing finger.

"Because i said so" she rolls her eyes at me already planning on starting an dreadful argument which i certainly have no time for or a shite to give about it.

I press my finger along her lips, leaning down just close enough to have my lips brushing over her ear and i softly say, "We should get you cleaned up, you need rest, we have a big day ahead of us"

"Why should you give a damn about my well being? You fucking said it yourself you were a monster of pain, a lord of power, a careless monster. You say and kill all the monsters but when will you realize your own words Galen? You. Are. The. Monster in this reality."

Her words sink deep into me, causing more pain  and fury then my mother caused me. Her words cut me like a shard a glass, striking my skin.

I feel my fangs slowly explode out of my, i swipe my tongue around them cutting it.

Tasting my own blood as i look down at her, i let go of her and twist myself around.

My hands up now going down as i stride away.

From my weakness.

And my urge to feed.

"That's right, run away" Oh my devils! Can't she see i'm trying to save her from a life with me?

A monster?

From killing her slowly?