Chapter 78: I like my sister

There seems to be something unspeakable.

After a long while, he heard his difficult opening: "I...like my sister."

"puff-"

Gu Jing heard a squirt of tea.

"Sorry, sorry..."

He hurriedly grabbed the handkerchief next to him and wiped it, and coughed twice. As a doctor, he forced him to calm down: "You...my sister?"

"Well, she has been living out since she was born and was only picked up home some time ago."

"It turned out to be brother and sister." Gu Jingwen was ashamed of his own thoughts.

Behind the screen, Ruan Xichen vetoed: "It's not the love of brothers and sisters, but... the kind of love between men and women. When I see her, I want to hold her hand, I want to hug her, I want to be close to her. ,miss you..."

The latter words seem to be embarrassed to continue.

Gu Jing's mouth twitched.

This situation...

"Mr. R, you and your sister are relatives whose blood is thicker than water. They have not seen each other for many years. You are attracted to her, perhaps because of family affection. This feeling is strange to you, so you can compare family affection and love Confusion."

Ruan Xichen became more confused as he listened: "Will this happen? What should I do now?"

Gu Jingwen sat down and said, "I advocate, listen to your heart, if you really like her, then go after her with confidence."

"Chasing?" Ruan Xichen was startled, and almost knocked over the tea cup at hand, his voice became colder: "Are you kidding me?"

"No." Gu Jingwen looked solemnly: "The more you suppress, this feeling will only become stronger, and finally turn into a kind of obsession, which makes you physically and mentally exhausted. It is better to just let it go and face it. Maybe in the process, You will find that all your urges to get close to your sister are only dominated by family affection."

It seems...something makes sense.

Ruan Xichen frowned. Although he still had doubts, there was no other way.

"Doctor Gu, maybe you are right, I will try."

In the evening, Gu Jingwen returned to the apartment and found that Yunci was sitting at the door with her knees folded, her body curled into a small ball, her chin resting on her knees, and she was pressing her phone boredly.

"Why don't you come here?"

"I called you." Yun Ci stood up and patted the dust on his butt.

Gu Jingwen seldom goes out, so she won't say anything in advance when she comes over.

"I'm busy, so I turned off my phone." Gu Jingwen took out the key from his pocket.

Open the door and enter the house.

Yun Ci took off his shoes and lay crookedly on the sofa: "Where did you go?"

"Go to see the patient." Gu Jingwen opened the refrigerator and glanced at the leftovers inside.

Yun Ci narrowed his eyes slightly: "Aren't you not taking business?"

"I can't help it, I recently invested in a project and I was short of money."

Yunci smiled disapprovingly: "I can borrow you short of money."

Gu Jingwen turned around and shrugged at her: "You know, I don't like debt."

This is also true.

Yunci asked casually: "What project?"

"Time Machine."

"Are you crazy?" Yun Ci instantly sat up from the sofa, frowning and staring at Gu Jingwen: "Are you fooled?"

Time Machine?

What a joke.

"I'm a psychiatrist, could I be deceived? By the way, do you guess what kind of patient I met today?" Gu Jingwen suddenly got excited and ran to sit down opposite Yun Ci.

"What patient?" Yunci wasn't too interested, then turned his attention back to the phone.

"That patient, he actually likes his sister! Doesn't the beast?!"

"Yeah." Yunci expressionlessly: "So what do you say?"

"I will let him go after it."