Chapter 44: Your face is so red

Yun Ci's expression remained unchanged, and he secretly clenched the knife in his cuff.

There was a snap.

The street lights suddenly went out, and the surroundings plunged into darkness.

Relying on the moonlight, she stopped abruptly, turned around and kicked the person behind her in the lower abdomen, taking advantage of her precautions, and directly forced that person to the corner.

At the same time, the knife holder was also on his neck.

The blade's edge reflected a cold light in the dark night.

"do not move!"

Yunci's speed is scary.

The action was clean and neat, and it was done in one go.

"Who is it? Why follow me?"

"You man."

A deep voice, with a smile, sounded above the head.

"?"

Yunci raised his head.

It just so happened that the street lights were on.

A handsome face broke through the night and broke into her field of vision.

It's Junscher!

He calmly leaned against the corner of the wall, as if to match Yun Ci's height, with a long leg slightly bent, he was looking at Yun Ci with burning eyes, and his thin lips evoked a joking smile.

In the moonlight, long eyelashes flickered like butterfly wings, and a mole of tears was looming.

Inexplicably, Yunci remembered the kiss in the alley.

The tip of the ear is a little hot.

After holding back for a long time, she couldn't bear it: "You... are you sick?"

Follow others at night!

"Did you receive it?"

The man suddenly said this sentence without beginning and ending.

Yunci was at a loss: "What is it?"

Jun Si narrowed his narrow eyes, "You didn't receive the text message?"

SMS…

Do you mean the dozens of scam messages during the day?

Yunci frowned, "What did you give?"

"66 private islands, your birthday present." Jun Siche waved his long arm, and suddenly grabbed Yunci's waist, wrapped her in his arms, and asked with a smile, "Do you like it? Huh?"

The ending sounded upward, revealing a bit of joy.

Yunci was so startled that he forgot to push him away: "...you send me the island?!"

"Hmm..."

"66 seats?" Yun Ci became vigilant: "Why?!"

Jun Siche chuckled slightly: "Little idiot, don't you understand the meaning of the number 66?"

66... ​​What's the meaning?

If it was 99, she might still understand.

"What a fool, the meaning of 66 is of course..." Jun Siche hugged Yunci and suddenly turned around, and instantly pressed her against the corner of the wall, then leaned down, his neck almost wiped the blade, and leaned against her ear , Slowly spit out four words from the thin lips: "Sixty-six Dashun..."

"..."

With a bang, Yunci seemed to be hit head-on, speechless.

God **** good luck!

After a while, she said coldly: "You take it back, I don't need it."

The man raised his eyebrows: "The things I sent out by Jun Sicher never make sense to bring them back."

ill…

Yunci finally remembered to struggle: "You let me go first."

At this moment, Jun Sicher suddenly cupped her cheeks with both hands and forced her to look at him. The man's quiet gaze fixed her eyes firmly, and said every word: "Little things, happy birthday."

In an instant, Yun Ci's heart beat twice.

This is the first happy birthday I heard today.

It should be the only one.

Yun Ci clenched his hands so fiercely, he was inexplicably at a loss.

"and many more…"

At this moment, Junsi squinted his eyes, leaned closer and closer to her, and asked suspiciously: "Your face... is so red."

"Go!" Yunci kicked on the man's knee.

She rushed back to Ruan's house and just entered the bedroom when her phone rang.

After connecting, Gu Jingwen screamed at the other end: "Oh, forget it... Yunci, happy birthday!"

"It's late, get out."

With a snap, the call was cut off.

On the other side, Gu Jingwen stared at the phone with a dazed expression.

what's happenin?

Have you eaten dynamite, you have such a bad temper?

After taking a shower, Yunci had not wiped his hair. He sat on the bed with a towel, turned on the phone, and released the number from the blacklist.