146-150

You've Got the Wrong House, Villain [146]

| |

"Ng..."

Odin groaned softly and opened his eyes. His body ached all over like his organs were being poked with a hot iron.

'What the hell?'

He didn't understand why he was in so much pain. His head was heavy, his vision was cloudy, and he wasn't able think of anything. Because of this, it was naturally difficult for him to grasp the situation he was in.

However, he could clearly hear someone gasp next to him.

"Are you awake?"

Someone quickly walked up to Odin. Hearing the question which seemed to be checking his condition, Odin frowned, still in a half-conscious state.

He blinked a few more times, then his vision cleared up a little. Soon, when Odin saw the person who appeared in his sight, he unconsciously uttered something stupid.

"A...Angel?"

Before him, was an unrealistically beautiful woman with dazzling silver hair and caring light-green eyes.

For a moment, Odin wondered if he was dead.
But if that was the case, hell might be possible but there was no way he went up to heaven, so he felt doubtful.

As a matter of fact, Odin had been lingering around Yuri for quite a while, so it was impossible for him not to know how Anne-Marie looked. However, this was the first time he was seeing her face so close to himself. And because he was so out of it right now, he made a stupid mistake.

Regardless of Odin's stupid utterance, Anne-Marie went on to check her patient from head to toe, then she quickly rushed to the door, opened it, and stepped out.

"Ms. Yuri, the patient is awake!"

A while later, another person came in through the door.

Only then did Odin come to his senses.
He looked at the familiar face with much clearer eyes and opened his mouth slightly.

"A-Arachne..."

Hestia, who quietly followed Yuri inside, widened her eyes when she heard the strange name referring to Yuri.

Yuri heard Odin's feeble voice and hurriedly walked up to him.

"Odin, are you alright?"

As usual, there wasn't much change in Yuri's expression. But somehow, Odin felt like he knew she was worried about him.

"I'm fine...what about you? Did you get hurt anywhere?"

"No. I'm fine."

Odin studied Yuri with his eyes which were still a little unfocused, and soon enough, he looked relieved. Then he suddenly seemed to remember something and looked around before asking:

"What happened though? We...we got out of there, right? Where is this?"

Although Odin's condition still looked pretty bad, the fact that he was talking clearly made Yuri feel relieved.

Right then, Anne-Marie picked up on the mood between the two and said she would step outside but they can call her when necessary, took Hestia, and walked out the door. She was being considerate towards Odin and Yuri.

"Don't worry. We got out safely. We are at my neighbor's house. The person who just went out, Anne-Marie, treated you."

"Oh, okay. That's good..."