136-140

You've Got the Wrong House, Villain [136]

| |

Previously on YGTWHV:

Yuri lifted her head and stared at where Odin disappeared into. Given her usual recovery ability from the ruin's power, she could tell it had taken about half a day for her broken wrists and ankles to reattach.

With that, she was able to roughly guess how much time had passed since Odin left.

Clatter.

Right then, she heard a small noise.

The sound didn't come from nearby, it came from quite a distance away.

Sure enough, even though the bindings on Yuri prevented her from using her ruins power, her physical abilities which were enhanced prior to that didn't seem to have deteriorated.

Her broken wrists and ankles healed much faster than normal and even now, she could hear the sound which came from afar.

However, the noise she heard earlier only rang out for a brief moment before disappearing, making her wonder if she had heard wrong.

'It's not Odin, is it?'

Honestly, even in this situation, Yuri didn't feel that worried or anxious. Her personality was already like that in the first place, but Genos' warning also played a part.

He had definitely warned Yuri to be careful during the upcoming praying ceremony. So she figured that at least till then, she wouldn't be in great danger. But no matter what, the target of that warning was Yuri so it could be different for Odin. So if by chance, he was also captured and something unforeseen happened to him...

"Arachne!"

"Odin."

However, Yuri's worries ceased once Odin came flying through the ceiling at that moment. Odin flew into the cage and hurriedly asked Yuri.

"Did anything happen while I was gone?"

"No. How about you?"

"Same here, no one noticed me."

"I thought I heard a little noise outside earlier, so I got worried."

"Oh, really? I didn't hear anything."

They both strained their ears to listen but as of now, their surroundings were as quiet as a graveyard.

Yuri thought she might have reacted too sensitively over a minor sound.

"Arachne, give this one a try."

Odin in his crow form had a bunch of keys hanging from his neck. Yuri took it and began to try them one by one. However, none of the keys Odin brought could fit into the hole in the shackles or the iron bars.

"The keys must be for a different place."

"Damn it."

Odin's expression wasn't very good. But it seemed there was more to why his expression was like that. It didn't look like like it was simply because the keys he brought were useless.

"Did something happen outside?"

"I don't know, this place is a little...it gives me a bad feeling."

At Yuri's question, Odin frowned and muttered as if he wasn't quite sure how to describe this feeling.

"A lot of places are tightly guarded so I haven't been able to go there yet but in the places I looked into, there wasn't a single window. I don't think I can go outside until I find an entrance."