"Please stink, lemme fix this" She pleaded.

Elijah blankly stared at her before his eyes everted to the side. Lai and Sha were walking up with balloons and groceries.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Lai smiled and looked at Brianna weirdly. She looked at Elijah and frowned.

She started laughing when she and Elijah started talking with their eyes. "Chileee the ghetto" She chuckled as she and Sha walked past them inside, the house.

"Elijah who the fuck are they and why are they walking in your house so freely like that!" Brianna snapped. "We go on a break for a few months and you just got random bitches coming to her house?! This isn't how your mother raised you."

Before he could even say anything, Lai came and grabbed his hand. He looked back to her smiling and tugging him inside. "Call me and my best friend out our name again, I'ma show you a bitch love. He's busy right nos and we have things to do so byeeee" She smiled, closing the door in her face and locking it.

"Now was that so hard?" She asked, he chuckled.

"You okay? Don't fall for anything bullshit lies she said" She said, holding his face. He smiled and nodded.

He wasn't going to. He thought maybe bri was right about him never loving her because he has no feelings or love in him for her. And he was so-called 'in love' with her.

She smiled "Happy birthday! You so old now chileee"

He sucked his teeth, wrapping his arms around her waist, hugging her.

"How y'all here so early? I thought you said y'all wasn't going to get back until 10 sumthin'? He asked.

"We got in earlier than I thought," She said, rubbing the back of his head. They have been hugging a lot longer now, neither one of them stopped it either.

"Ahem" Sha cleared her throat, making Lai instantly pull away. Sha smirked at Elijah as he mugged her.

She knew what she was doing.

"Ready to start cooking before Calvin and Kobe get here?" Sha asked, Lai, nodded. She looked at Eli one more time before following behind Sha to the kitchen.

_________________

"She mad weird fa' that" Kobe shook his head after Elijah told them about Brianna coming to his house this morning.

Elijah still couldn't wrap his head around what gave her the nerve to think that was okay.

"I needa move" Elijah shook his head "So glad my baby came and saved the day" He smiled.

They started laughing "Nigga yo' baby? You ain' even told ha' you like ha' but that's yo' baby?" Cal laughed.

"Yes, that's MY baby. Just wait on it. She gon' be mine real soon" He smirked.

He planned to tell her soon, especially seeing she has been acting differently around him lately. Hugging him more and he could have sworn she would flirt with him every time they were together.

The way he want to tell her, he wanted to make it special for her. When they talked about her past relationship, he could tell she never had anything special done.

People probably would think he was doing too much or being corny but he wanted to show her how special she is and how she SHOULD be treated like a queen and not as an option.