𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

❗️Warning❗️
The topic below includes abusive relationships.

My most recent oneshot ✘I Pity You made for Bruno Madrigal had the topic of an obsessive and one-sided relationship. In which Bruno didn't want to hurt you, but continuously did if things didn't go his way.

In no way am I romanticizing abusive relationships, nor am I trying to normalize them. I'm sorry for anyone I may have triggered and/or offended by publishing that piece.

   Please keep in mind, I tried my best to put warnings up for those who are sensitive to the topic.

   If I'm missing something controversial, please please let me know. Within a few hours of posting it, I had a comment telling me that I shouldn't have posted the oneshot. Though I felt a little taken back, I can see why they stated their opinion.

If what I did was wrong, please tell me. I wouldn't post something to intentionally trigger anyone's unpleasant memories. With enough comments and people telling me I fucked up, I will take down the oneshot.  Whether you're defending me or against me, please state why you choose to think that way.

   Again, I'm really sorry for any harm I may have caused with that piece of writing. I would really appreciate some honest answers.

{02.10.2022}