“I’m not young, plus I have just saved you from a man that just wanted to get in your pants” my face went blank; I had no emotion to show to her. I hadn’t any emotion for her anymore “unless that's what you really wanted”

Her face was red for anger “You are grounded for a month” she shouted, I rolled my eyes at her as I walked to the office.

“Like I care” I smirked at her, if we weren’t in a public place, she would have hit me. Yes, she was an abusive mother.

“Stay here” she hissed as she left me in the waiting room and she went to the meeting.

 I sat on the couch that was really uncomfortable; I played with the hem of my shirt, staring on the wall thinking of nothing. These days were very difficult to deal with so I chose to ignore it all, block it all out.ut. Block this cruel world out.

Half an hour passed and my so called mum is still in there. Like how long is this meeting, she told me it might endure for an hour or more but I didn’t believe her, well now I do I guess. I huffed; no I’m not going to sit here the whole time. Well she is in there; god knows what she is doing and I don’t want even, want to know.

I stood up as I walked to the secretary, who was talking on the phone as I amuse not for a business matter a gossip, I cleared my throat but she didn’t notice me.

“Excuse me?” I called out but she didn’t notice me again. I tapped her shoulder but she shrugged me off. That …

Fine. I made my way out of the out of the room but before it I pulled the phone wire, she looked at the phone confused as why the call was cut off. She looked up at me as I sent her a smirk, she noticed the phone wire then she looked up at me her face was about to blow up, I waved ‘bye’ at her then I got out. I could hear her curse but I cared less, it will help her to pay more attention to her job and the people.

I walked through the hallways of the building wandering around, well I was bored and I didn’t have anything to do so why not. Some people sent me weird looks as ‘what are you doing here?’ but I didn’t care, I kept on walking. I stopped at the end of the hallway as there was nothing else expect an elevator, well let’s ride it. I got in the elevator, I was the only one in the elevator which was weird but I couldn’t care less it was better. Which floor button should I push? I closed my eyes and pressed on a random button. I opened my eyes and found that I had pressed on the last floor, the roof. Well, I needed fresh air so I don’t mind.

The elevator arrived at the roof, I made my way out, and it wasn’t an exact floor. It was more like a dark room with a door. The darkness gave me the creep so I hurried to the door and I opened it to be welcomed with the fresh cold breeze, I sighed as I walked farther, closing the door behind me softly. I closed my eyes as I let myself and enjoyed the nice breeze. The air flew my hair around me, I smiled as I imagined that I was flying high above the clouds, I felt the freedom that I was lacking.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” someone said out of nowhere and that made me jump. I snapped my eyes open as my hand flew to my heart; I looked in all different directions around me to find the source of the person. My eyes landed on a boy, he was leaning against the roof railing, looking at me.

“You scared me” I let a small huff, as my heart beats slowly got back to normal.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to” he smiled, showing of dimples.

“It's okay” I smiled back “I didn't know someone else was here" I drifted my gaze to him, he was beyond beautiful. His black hair was falling on his face, it wasn't that tall but it reached his eyes and he must have read my mind as he ran his hands throw it, pushing it back a little giving me a good view of his face. His eyes were a deep shade of blue, it reminded me of the ocean as it was eyes to get lost in them. He had full pink lips that were drawn up in a smirk. Oops, looks like I got caught staring. I blushed and looked away, trying to get busy with any sight in front of me except that sexy sight in front of me. I made my way near the railing but stopped short, leaving a good distance between me and it. I tip topped to get a better look at the surrounding building without getting close or touching the railing.