Skyscraper

(Sorry For the grammer and spelling mistakes) 

 ***

I let out a long sigh as I got out of the car; I slammed the door shut behind me. My mum huffed at my attitude as she got out of the car as well; I rolled my eyes at her and looked in front of me. Before me stood a tall building, a skyscraper. The building seemed busy, people going in and out.

My mum called my name; I looked at her as she waved to me to follow her.  I followed her quietly as we made our way inside the building, it was really crowded I’ve never imagined it would be that busy but it was. Huge amount of people were in that building, well it wasn’t called the business monster from nothing. Silly name, I know. Try to tell the people that, apparently they called it that because it was a big business center; it was a company that was owned by a famous businessman. Like I said earlier it was a business center that had a bunch of different businesses here, it wasn’t just a specific clientele. Anyway, let’s cut the crap.

I stood with my mum in front of the elevator, waiting for it to get to our level. I let my eyes wander around me, taking the place in. I was in awe the place looked really high classed. All the people here wore expensive clothes and jewelry. I wonder why you even have to wear expensive jewelry when you going to work, I mean this place is not a ballroom or a high classed party. Weren’t they afraid that they might get robbed on their way home? Or even here? Well it wasn’t my business anyway. I looked beside me, men and women wearing suits, waiting impatiently for the elevator. Some taping with their foot, some looking at their watches every 5 seconds, some are cursing under their breath, some checking their finished work making sure they didn’t miss anything, and some are nervous probably they’re having an interview or something.

It was ‘ding’ that pulled me out of my thoughts; my mum took my hand and literally dragged me inside the elevator like a raging doll. I yanked my arm out of her hands and rubbed it as I sent a glare at her way. She didn’t even notice me as she looked in front of her. I scowled and looked in front of me too, there was a man that was checking out my mum and sending her a flirty look. My mum blushed and giggled, I was like ‘REALLY’ rolling my eyes at the disgusting scene in front of me. I sent the man a death glare and he instantly looked away. My mum looked at me as she was fuming; of course how I could stop such a thing, it was a man that was flirting with her, how many times that could happen? A Lot. I sent her a disgusting look, sometimes I wonder how this could be my mother, a slut.

We reached the floor; I made my way out of the elevator. My mom turned to the man and sent him a smile. He made his way to her as he was about to hand her his number, I walked in between them

“Hey” I turned to the man, smiling innocently.

“Hey” he awkwardly greeted, he looked up at my mum

“I wanted to tell you something, just a little advice” he looked at me funny “I don’t recommend her, and she has AIDS. You don’t want that, do you?” I whispered “you should just run away from now” I nodded to him. His eyes were wide, as he looked at my mum shocked.

“I have to go” he nervously said as he literally ran away.

“What have you told him?” my mom yelled at me as she roughly pulled my arm, surely leaving a bruise.

“Nothing” I shrugged, yanking my arm out of her death grip.

“Don’t lie to me young lady” she hissed, people start looking at us as we have caused a scene.