Imagine loosing feelings

You are always obssessed with Loki and knowing your dating someone as well at the same time. Loki was only known as your only friend and a stranger. It breaks him to hear that you are loved by another person and knew your loosing feelings for him as well.

Loki spends his hours everyday walking around the helicarrier to think out but only to think more. You were everything to him and now your out of his hands. Loki knew your better than than your partner but he wants you to be happy.

His walks signals out a sign of depression and even eating less and sleep less. The avengers never seen him like this and he is also weak. Bucky tried contacting you to come see him but only to reach voicemails. Loki never reached in or visit you so that your boyfriend wont be suspicious. Although Loki really thought you both had a thing but only to be friends.

Bucky also happens to spy on you but to see you working so he was being suspicious over your boyfriend. He thought its best to follow but only to find him with another girl. Becky contact Loki to meet him by the donut shop across stark industries.

It took him 2 hours to meet him with him but to his surprise that your boyfriend is still there but with another and another girl. Loki sat down and didnt look very happy or anything but only with a pass look of not wanting to be there.

Loki:what?

Bucky:I spot Y/N's boyfriend.

Loki:and?

Bucky:Im not surprised that Y/N is not the only girl he is seeing.

Loki:what?

Bucky:my six-O-clock. Red shirt, black shorts.

Loki looked over and spotted him. He was not happy but know that you wont listen. Bucky took a photo and showed Loki.

Loki:I can see.

Bucky:keep scrolling.

Loki:who are these midgards?

Bucky:it took you 2 hours. And he has been spending those 2 hours seeing other girls.

Loki:I thought she said he is loyal.

Bucky:this loyal? No way?

Loki stood up and search for as Bucky did the same. They head to your place and only to find your door open. The boys ready their weapons to barge in but to find you sleeping on the couch with the place filled with mess. Bucky checked everywhere and Loki made his way to your but see you slept in tears. He removed the blanket and see all the bruises on your arm and hickeys on your neck. He spots chips and junk food around you knowing that you are also depressed.

He carried you off of the couch and told Bucky to lock the house and leave. They took you back to the helicarrier and everyone checked up on you. Bruce told everyone to leave so he can check.

Few hours later, Bruce brought in the news saying your were abused and forcefully raped, though no one was even happy so they ordered Bucky to get the guys here.

*×*×*×*×*

Its been hours since everyone tried to find him, Loki didnt refuse to leave your bedside. He could see that you still wore the necklace of his sceptor and the bracelet of the tesseract which he forged.

He felt your weak hand gripping his as you were familiar with those hands. You slowly openned your eyes and see the person you longed for to see. Loki was happy to see you and pulled you in for a hug, forgetting the needles and all but you didnt care, you wanted to feel those arms again.

Loki:why havent you called or pick up any of our calls?

Y/N:he took my phone.

Loki:you are not to be with him anymore. I dont like it. None of us do.

Y/N:Im sorry. I should have not follow my heart.

Loki:do what I do. Follow my lungs.

Y/N:your better than me.

Loki:and your more to me. Listen Y/N, I know your loosing feelings.

Y/N:Im sorry Loki. I really try not to but I dont want to loose you.

Loki:stay by my side again. Always.

Y/N:he will find me.

Loki:and what? What is he gonna do? He cant go toe to toe with the Avengers. He will be dead in one flick of a wrist.

Y/N:then I guess ill stay.

Loki:yes you should.

Y/N:ever since I havent remain by your side, I changed. My thoughts, my feelings.

Loki:rest now my dear.

Y/N:can you stay with me?

Loki:not going to move.

Y/N:thank you.

Loki:of course.

Y/N:I... I love you.

Your last words as you snoozed off to sleep. Loki said them back and place a kiss on your forehead. He was glad to have you back in this ship around his side which made him feel happier. Bucky knocked and entered placing the Loki funkopop and the Loki teddybear that you own which he also brought all your belongings and place then in your room.

Loki want to leave after Bucky said that the boy has been captured but he gave you his word not to move from your side, so be stayed and placed your toys next to you. He was surely surprise to see that you have toys of him around you which he adores much and sleep with you.